Dark Mode or Light Mode?

Dark Mode or Light Mode?

• Total voters

K_Peterson

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Light mode.

Dark mode on this forum messes with my eyes - affects readability. But I view Discord in dark mode without an issue. Not sure if it's the Pub's color combination of black/red/white or what.

Fenris-77

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Both. I prefer light mode on my phone but dark mode on my laptop. I also sometimes use double secret dark mode when I'm in the mood for black on black.

3rik

(ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣﹏ᵕ̣̣̣̣̣̣) R.I.P. Hana Kimura (1997 - 2020)
Reaction score
I've only recently given dark mode a serious try and I must say I enjoy it so far.

spittingimage

hawwwk-ptui
Reaction score
Light mode, because 1) it's easier on my eyes, and 2) it's a nice contrast to the darkness of the eternal night that will envelop us all in the end.
Yes, in the unrelieved blackness of the final abyss where we will have only our torment for company we will lose even the memory of whiteness, and human form, and an existence without pain. So browse in light mode and eat that second piece of cake!

Endless Flight

Gen X
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad that everyone has the ability to choose how they want to view the Pub. I like the light mode here better, but I was a mod on a forum for years where it was only in dark mode. Have no problems viewing sites either way. It just depends on feel for each one.

Nemesis

Reaction score
I'm glad that everyone has the ability to choose how they want to view the Pub. I like the light mode here better, but I was a mod on a forum for years where it was only in dark mode. Have no problems viewing sites either way. It just depends on feel for each one.
Is there a way for mods to see what view people enabled?

Nobby-W

Far more clumsy and random than a blaster
Reaction score
It's persistent, so I guess you can probably get it out of the database.