DC Comics

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
I'd say SS it more mediocre than outright bad but sometimes mediocre is worse than bad, if you know what I mean. Margot Robbie is excellent as Harley though.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I liked the original SS. It wasn't ground breaking, or exceptional. I just found it fun.

James Gillen

Proud to be an American
Reaction score
It struck me as another Snyderverse project that they had to recut in order to make it presentable by Hollywood standards. Grim, dark and "adult", but if you wanted a supers-as-Dirty-Dozen thing, it delivered. Margot Robbie was great, and so was Will Smith, actually, even if his character was a bit cliche'.

JG

hawkeyefan

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I found the first one to be disappointing. Not because I had high expectations so much as I’m a big fan of the Ostrander comic from the 80s.

I felt like they got the tone all wrong. Like they tried to be serious and comedic and didn’t really manage to pull off either.

This one looks like it’ll have the same tone in some ways, but it also seems like they’re embracing the absurdity. That may make it work.

We’ll see.

Tulpa Girl

"Hello, motherf*ckers!"
Reaction score
Just from what little we've seen of her, I really want Ratcatcher to survive.

Chris Brady

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Dammit, still not feeling it. And I love Guardians of the Galaxy.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
Just watched this demo of a fan game based on the Tim Burton Batman films...

Frell me dead, it is absolutely gorgeous, like stepping right into the 1989 Batman film. I hope this becomes a real thing. DC should fire everyone else and hire this guy.

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
Anyone else get to see Justice Society: World War II yet?

Yeah. It was... Hmmm. The animation was a step up from a lot of the recent DCA films. I especially liked how they did Wonder Woman's fight scenes, those were definitely the highlight. The story was just kinda boring. I guess fighting Nazis in an alternate universe WWII wasn't exciting enough?

Apparition

New Generation Grognard
Administrator
Reaction score
Just watched this demo of a fan game based on the Tim Burton Batman films...

Frell me dead, it is absolutely gorgeous, like stepping right into the 1989 Batman film. I hope this becomes a real thing. DC should fire everyone else and hire this guy.

WarnerMedia had it pulled. :sad:

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Reaction score
I cannot blame them, yet at the same time it was such a remarkable work of fan art that I think Warner is only doing themselves a disservice.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com