DC Comics

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I'd say SS it more mediocre than outright bad but sometimes mediocre is worse than bad, if you know what I mean. Margot Robbie is excellent as Harley though.

I liked the original SS. It wasn't ground breaking, or exceptional. I just found it fun.

It struck me as another Snyderverse project that they had to recut in order to make it presentable by Hollywood standards. Grim, dark and "adult", but if you wanted a supers-as-Dirty-Dozen thing, it delivered. Margot Robbie was great, and so was Will Smith, actually, even if his character was a bit cliche'.

JG

I found the first one to be disappointing. Not because I had high expectations so much as I’m a big fan of the Ostrander comic from the 80s.

I felt like they got the tone all wrong. Like they tried to be serious and comedic and didn’t really manage to pull off either.

This one looks like it’ll have the same tone in some ways, but it also seems like they’re embracing the absurdity. That may make it work.

We’ll see.

Just from what little we've seen of her, I really want Ratcatcher to survive.

Dammit, still not feeling it. And I love Guardians of the Galaxy.

Just watched this demo of a fan game based on the Tim Burton Batman films...

Frell me dead, it is absolutely gorgeous, like stepping right into the 1989 Batman film. I hope this becomes a real thing. DC should fire everyone else and hire this guy.

Anyone else get to see Justice Society: World War II yet?

Anyone else get to see Justice Society: World War II yet?

Yeah. It was... Hmmm. The animation was a step up from a lot of the recent DCA films. I especially liked how they did Wonder Woman's fight scenes, those were definitely the highlight. The story was just kinda boring. I guess fighting Nazis in an alternate universe WWII wasn't exciting enough?

Just watched this demo of a fan game based on the Tim Burton Batman films...

Frell me dead, it is absolutely gorgeous, like stepping right into the 1989 Batman film. I hope this becomes a real thing. DC should fire everyone else and hire this guy.

WarnerMedia had it pulled. :sad:

I cannot blame them, yet at the same time it was such a remarkable work of fan art that I think Warner is only doing themselves a disservice.

Last video of Noel Neill before she passed, the first actress to play Lois Lane, first in the serials, then in the Adventures of Superman TV series, at a dedication ceremony in Metropolis, Illinois for a statue of her as Lois Lane, the city's "First Lady"

Ironically, bats are the only other animal besides humans to engage in oral sex.

Ironically, bats are the only other animal besides humans to engage in oral sex.

48191653757_337a680ee6_z.jpg

Justice League of America TV movie from 1997. How could they think they'd get away with it, at a time when Batman TAS had already hit the screen at set the standard?

justice-league-of-america-1997-1024x683.jpg

It’s amazing how much worse that Flash looks compared to the 1992 series.

Justice League of America TV movie from 1997. How could they think they'd get away with it, at a time when Batman TAS had already hit the screen at set the standard?

justice-league-of-america-1997-1024x683.jpg
I can't believe they cast David Ogden Stiers as Martian Manhunter... May he rest in peace. He was a fine actor, but...?

1624849043068.png

My issue is basic understanding of lighting. Who doesn't recognize that the harsh light of day or unfiltered spotlight cheapens almost everything? Costumes such as those (obvious budget constraints) need shadows, half lights, and at least a dollop of petroleum jelly on the camera lens for softened dithering... >.<

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back