If only I didn't loathe and despise Shadowrun quite so much ... :skeleton:

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
I love that I already own all the things he mentioned. :grin:

Gringnr

F-IN' JOKES, HOW DO THEY WORK?
Reaction score
I noticed thet the Black & White hardcover of 2e clone For Gold & Glory is $16.99. The illustrations are medieval style paintings, I'm guessing public domain stuff. And while Im sure they look better in color, seventeen bucks for 384 hardback pages of what is said to be a very good 2e clone is a pretty good deal, IMO.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Heh, me either. It's decades off (I hope) but I'm dreading the day I realize there's literally not enough time to play all the RPGs I want to try.
That's when you start mashing them up! Right now I'm playing in a Lords of Gossamer and Shadow/Exalted game (because the ideas of exalted are cool, but the rules, not so much), a Silent Legion/Fate mashup, and running an Eclipse Phase/Altered Carbon/Fate/Gumshoe hack.

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
That's when you start mashing them up! Right now I'm playing in a Lords of Gossamer and Shadow/Exalted game (because the ideas of exalted are cool, but the rules, not so much), a Silent Legion/Fate mashup, and running an Eclipse Phase/Altered Carbon/Fate/Gumshoe hack.
That's the spirit!

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com