Discounts and deals on RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Shadowrunner - Solo Rules for Shadowrun - Free

Shadowrunner - Solo Rules for Shadowrun - Free

If only I didn't loathe and despise Shadowrun quite so much ... :skeleton:

I love that I already own all the things he mentioned. :grin:

I noticed thet the Black & White hardcover of 2e clone For Gold & Glory is $16.99. The illustrations are medieval style paintings, I'm guessing public domain stuff. And while Im sure they look better in color, seventeen bucks for 384 hardback pages of what is said to be a very good 2e clone is a pretty good deal, IMO.

Heh, me either. It's decades off (I hope) but I'm dreading the day I realize there's literally not enough time to play all the RPGs I want to try.
That's when you start mashing them up! Right now I'm playing in a Lords of Gossamer and Shadow/Exalted game (because the ideas of exalted are cool, but the rules, not so much), a Silent Legion/Fate mashup, and running an Eclipse Phase/Altered Carbon/Fate/Gumshoe hack.

That's when you start mashing them up! Right now I'm playing in a Lords of Gossamer and Shadow/Exalted game (because the ideas of exalted are cool, but the rules, not so much), a Silent Legion/Fate mashup, and running an Eclipse Phase/Altered Carbon/Fate/Gumshoe hack.
That's the spirit!

Modiphius is having a really nice sale for the new Year.

Just picked up some of the books I was missing for Mutant Chronicles for $5 each (instead of $25),some Conan Sourcebooks for $18 (instead of $35) and the John Carter Slipcase for $21 (instead of $103!)

Modiphius is having a really nice sale for the new Year.

Just picked up some of the books I was missing for Mutant Chronicles for $5 each (instead of $25),some Conan Sourcebooks for $18 (instead of $35) and the John Carter Slipcase for $21 (instead of $103!)

My poor wallet...

I now have reason to avoid ZineQuest like the plague

I’m having a senior moment, and can’t find the posts or remember the name of someone who expressed interest in the Codex Integrum books. Hopefully they’ll see this post and find out they’re doing 80% on certain books on DriveThruRPG.

Sadly, I still have yet to read the one I own, so I still can’t offer an opinion.

Am I missing something? I haven't really seen much press for any bundles supporting Ukraine lately which sort of surprises me. Has anyone else?

I was coming here to post this. For me it was Fistful of Darkness.
Never mind the bollocks, it includes the revised edition of Into the Wyrd and Wild. Just buy it, you bunch of prancing jackanapes.

The cynic in you needs to think more about bountiful collections of PDFs and less about geopolitical relativism. Just saying... :shade:
so true. I buy bundles for all sorts of stuff I don't have strong beliefs in because I like cheap stuff more than politics most of the time. I mean I wont go to a Nazi rally just for the free donuts but if you're pro something I am anti and we're not talking literal killing of people I'll toss a fiver your way to get some sweet sweet rpg crack. Love me the rpg crack.

Am I missing something? I haven't really seen much press for any bundles supporting Ukraine lately which sort of surprises me. Has anyone else?

I saw a thread elsewhere a few days ago about someone trying to organize such, but i haven’t seen anything since.

ETA: I know at least one Ukranian mini company was/is doing a fundraising miniature.

It's just not finished yet. It takes time to gather the participants.

Not everything in this will be to everyone's taste but there is Pathfinder and other content you might want. It

Two itch bundles for Ukraine

Notably, there are 317 "Physical games" (that is, TTRPG) in the larger, general bundle, and 112 in the smaller, TTRPG-dedicated bundle. There are a few duplication between the two bundles, but not too many – they are a good deal even if you decide to support both.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back