Discounts and deals on RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
What are people's thoughts on the best gems in this bundle? I don't think I have much of what it's offering but a few names strike me as familiar.
I only have Unbound from Rowan, Rook & Decard, but I've not checked it out. I got it because of Spire, though.

The spotlight items for Drivethru's D&D sale this week are for the Dragonlance setting--40% off, mainly 3.5 edition.

What are people's thoughts on the best gems in this bundle? I don't think I have much of what it's offering but a few names strike me as familiar.
The only thing that I'd want is "Swords and Super-Science of Xuhlan" and "Sufficiently Advanced". BTW, the latter is PWYW, but is listed as its suggested price:thumbsup:.
No, it's not the only such title, but I decided I should mention it, although that approach actually makes sense to me.

I was very happy to pick this up. Here are my top picks for the bundle.

Unbound (a generic system that I actually wanted it was on my wishlist).
He Who Laughs Last - horror scenario
Hypertellurians (which I already have a great gonzo OSRish product).
Zennor & The Sins of St Senara - A Gaslight Supplement for Call of Cthulhu
The Case of the Shadow Traveller - A Gaslight Scenario for Call of Cthulhu
Nightmare on the Necropolis Express - A Gaslight Scenario for Call of Cthulhu
I love anything to do with CoC.

Krevborna: A Gothic Blood Opera (which I have already and it's good!).
Running Out of Time - OSR adventure.

The only thing that I'd want is "Swords and Super-Science of Xuhlan" and "Sufficiently Advanced". BTW, the latter is PWYW, but is listed as its suggested price:thumbsup:.
No, it's not the only such title, but I decided I should mention it, although that approach actually makes sense to me.
I forgot about Xuhlan that looks cool but I've not checked it out yet. :smile:

I don't see anything worth the cost from a game perspective, at least not anything I don't already have. You'd think Hydra would put in a heavier commitment.

Drive Thru is offering nearly $500 worth of RPGs for $25

(Obviously this is tied to a political cause of some volatility in the US at the moment, and one completely inappropriate for discussion at The Pub, so it's at your discretion if you agree or don't care - like the prior situation of this type, feel free to discuss the games themselves )
Honestly nothing really stands out from my perspective. I don't know if this is me getting fussier about RPGs or bundles having diminishing quality returns or both.

(It's better than the Itch.io equivalent which really does seem mostly junk to me).

Honestly nothing really stands out from my perspective. I don't know if this is me getting fussier about RPGs or bundles having diminishing quality returns or both.

(It's better than the Itch.io equivalent which really does seem mostly junk to me).
There's an itch bundle?

From what I can see, they're making sure that if anyone buys this, it's because the person genuinely wants to support the cause, and not for mere digital bargains...:shade:
Wait a second, that was a very tactful way of expressing it.

Who are you and what have you done with the real Asen?

Cubicle 7 has a sale on a lot of stuff right now. I just picked up the 8th and 4th Doctor siurcebooks for less than 20 bucks each.

Stupidly amazing deal from Modiphius. I just got all of this for less than $57US shipped.

Mutant Chronicles: Whitestar Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Luna & Freelancers Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Imperial Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Capitol Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Bauhaus Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Brotherhood source book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Cybertronic source book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Mishima Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Mutants & Heretics Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Eden Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Soul Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles Dark Eden Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Symmetry Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Legion Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Cartel and Orbitals Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles Gamesmaster Screen x 1
Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition Roleplaying Game x 1

From the Modiphius site! License has got to be expiring.

Stupidly amazing deal from Modiphius. I just got all of this for less than $57US shipped.

Thank you very much, sir!

Did something similar back in December where I snagged all the physical copies to all the pdfs I had of that setting. :smile: Modiphius comes up with some great offers/deals.

I should purge... but I just haven't had the energy to do so.

Haven’t been too successful selling myself, and too many bridge salesmen, so figured I’d just sell NK. Do you really have to own something to sell it?
I mean if your going to sell NK this is one of the places to look for buyers. But only if you want to sell it cheap.

That’s the debate on selling myself or just Noble Knight.
I sold some stuff and priced it at Noble Knight and Wayne's Books.Though I had to pay postage with him, it still ended up being better to go with him.

I sold some stuff and priced it at Noble Knight and Wayne's Books.Though I had to pay postage with him, it still ended up being better to go with him.
Depends on whether Wayne thinks he can move it or not. I like Wayne, I've bought and sold from and to him, and always had great transactions. But, as a small businessman, he is of necessity savvy about what he can or is likely to sell. It's been my experience that Noble Knight will pay more for certain items than he will. Check both places, is my rec. Might be worth splitting into two transactions.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back