Discounts and deals on RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Also, Humble Bundle has a Shadowrun 6E lot for $18. It says only 16 books included, but there is actually a 17th book in my download link. The extra book is the combat book Firing Squad.

Also, Humble Bundle has a Shadowrun 6E lot for $18. It says only 16 books included, but there is actually a 17th book in my download link. The extra book is the combat book Firing Squad.

Weird...are those only source books:shock:? I mean, do you get a corebook somewhere in there and at what level, if you're new to SR?
At the €17,21 level there doesn't seem to be any corebook included. Am I missing something?

Weird...are those only source books:shock:? I mean, do you get a corebook somewhere in there and at what level, if you're new to SR?
At the €17,21 level there doesn't seem to be any corebook included. Am I missing something?
There is a core in there. 3rd book from the left when I look on my phone. SR6 Core Seattle Edition. It is easy to overlook.

Attachments

• 7495937D-EC08-470B-B36B-EF1D8DDD8A79.jpeg
    7495937D-EC08-470B-B36B-EF1D8DDD8A79.jpeg
    749.8 KB · Views: 1
There is a core in there. 3rd book from the left when I look on my phone. SR6 Core Seattle Edition. It is easy to overlook.
Yeah, seems I'd overlooked it, thank you:thumbsup:!

Of course, it's only at the €17,21 level and up, which is kinda amusing.

The Amazon preorder price for the new 5E Spelljammer set is currently down to $42.
Looks really cool, although Spelljammer wasn't that appealing to me back in the 1990s. However I love that they are giving it a three-book slipcase for D&D 5E.
If WotC does something similar for Dark Sun and Planescape then I'll be more eager!
(Although for those titles, they would need a similar art direction to the original AD&D 2E versions, as the great artwork really drove both of those settings)
I'm mainly just trying to collect Forgotten Realms titles for D&D 5E, so I hope they return to it as a default setting sometime soon...

Last edited:
Wargames Foundry has a buy 5 get 1 free deal. They have a wide range of historical and some fantasy in the cool chonky style of the classic Oldhammer Citadel sculpts.
They have trained up a new caster and he's very good (not just because he's a mate of mine!). Their models are looking really crisp and detailed these days.

Watch out for the paints though - I've heard complaints that they were reformulated and are quite watery now, with poor coverage.

Edit: if you're ever passing, drop a call to them and they have a shop in the stableyard. It has a display of a lot of the painted studio models from the early days of 40k, gaming space and they'll do you a cuppa and cake!

Humble Bundle has an old school bundle with a ton of Old School Essentials with a bunch of Frog God stuff. The $25 tier gets you you 58/59 items.

Humble Bundle has an old school bundle with a ton of Old School Essentials with a bunch of Frog God stuff. The $25 tier gets you you 58/59 items.

Wow that's a great deal for $45! I probably own 3/4 of that material and am a big, fat sucker who paid full retail.

Edit: Whoa you get 58 of 59 for $25? That's a crazy good deal.

Ok, so there's a lot there, but is this bundle good? I've heard of some of it, but haven't really dove into OSE. I quite like the modern sensibilities in many instances. So what's good in here that could be used for 5E stuff?

Ok, so there's a lot there, but is this bundle good? I've heard of some of it, but haven't really dove into OSE. I quite like the modern sensibilities in many instances. So what's good in here that could be used for 5E stuff?
probably 70%+ of that stuff is for 5e some dual stated to S&W so OSE compatible.
edit- forget that a lot of it is System neutral.

Looking at this bundle a lot of the non OSE specific FGG stuff has been done in other bundles so look carefully if you are getting this to make sure the OSE stuff alone is what you'd pay $25 for. It's still a good deal just for the new OSE stuff but know what you're doing.

If you're mining it for 5e stuff it's probably not worth your time. That said, it is easy to convert OSR material to 5e.

Amazon's got some more great deals on Precis Intermedia books. As is always the case, there's no way to know when their algorithm will change the pricing again, so grab something now if you want it.

Adventures in the Misty Isles (Compilation of Palace of the Vampire Queen, The Dwarven Glory, and The Misty Isles) only $15.48 (MSRP $19.95)
Amazon product

Rune Stryders: Fantasy-Mecha Roleplaying Game only $20.67 (MSRP $34.95)
Amazon product

The Intercosm: A Supplement for HardNova 2 only $6.26 (MSRP $12.95)
Amazon product

Bloodshadows 3E: Fantasy-Noir Roleplaying only $29.30 (MSRP $34.95)
Amazon product

Bloodshadows (Classic Reprint): A World Book for MasterBook only $4.64 (MSRP $19.95)
Amazon product

Hell's Feast: The World of Bloodshadows Novel only $4.82 (MSRP $14.95)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0983256063/

The Unnaturals (Classic Reprint): A Supplement for Bloodshadows (MasterBook) only $4.14 (MSRP $14.95)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/193827010X/

Steampunk Musha: An Alternative Game Setting for Iron Gauntlets only $9.25 (MSRP $19.95)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0977067327

Pathfinder 2nd edition Humble Bundle is up. Includes some adventures, a full AP, and core books for a decent price (redeemed on paizo.com).

RuneQuest 2e is drive thrum’s deal of the day. Good, bad, ugly?

For less than the cost of a softdrink at a restaurant (or a coffee at Starbucks) I can get a historical piece of gaming. Very nice.

edit: just flipped through it. They’ve come a long way, baby!

Last edited:
Modiphius are selling their last physical stock of 2000 AD games incredibly cheap. Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog for a quid, Judge Dredd for a fiver.

Modiphius are selling their last physical stock of 2000 AD games incredibly cheap. Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog for a quid, Judge Dredd for a fiver.

The US shop is out of the two supplements, so I was going to get it from the normal site.

1661464305180.png

Still a good deal, but not sure as I'm just getting them for the setting info and didn't really have them on my radar.

The US shop is out of the two supplements, so I was going to get it from the normal site.

View attachment 49087

Still a good deal, but not sure as I'm just getting them for the setting info and didn't really have them on my radar.
Yeah, I thought the same. Then I realized I have a serviceable Judge Dresd with the Traveller version. This was one I hadn’t been that enthralled with so I was happy with not buying.

Yeah, I thought the same. Then I realized I have a serviceable Judge Dresd with the Traveller version. This was one I hadn’t been that enthralled with so I was happy with not buying.
They have plenty of the Judge Dredd in the us store. And with shipping it was only $15 so I snapped that one up

Green Ronin is having a sale on some products.

These deals are for print products only. With limited stock and priced to clear some pallets, this is a screaming deal (75% off!) you don't want to miss. With that, we offer you the LAST CHANCE WAREHOUSE SALE!

Important: The sale does not extend to shipping, and shipping fees are determined by the carrier.

Green Ronin is having a sale on some products.

I got a VIP email the day before it went public. Finally broke down and bought Modern AGE and the companion. For a little over 26 bucks with shipping, it was hard to not pick them up

Yeah, I got Fantasy Campaign Builder and Modern Age Companion for that same price. Lazarus is also good from that list.

Yeah, I got Fantasy Campaign Builder and Modern Age Companion for that same price. Lazarus is also good from that list.
I had considered the Lazarus one, but as I also had 3 kickstarters ending yesterday, I didn't want to over indulge

I had considered the Lazarus one, but as I also had 3 kickstarters ending yesterday, I didn't want to over indulge
I am too familiar with that. Just got in on a Kickstarter that I probably shouldn't have

I am too familiar with that. Just got in on a Kickstarter that I probably shouldn't have
I mean, I could have afforded to, but I also had a Patreon payment due today, and wanted to have some money to hold me over until my paycheck deposited. It worked out, because Fat Goblin is doing a sale on stock art for a buck (including some new pieces that dropped a few days ago), so I grabbed a bunch of art. Given they had just updated some of their art subscriptions (which I had previously gotten for $1), I've probably gotten (at normal prices) over $200 worth of stock art for under 20 bucks. Rick Hershey is a good dude

Stupidly amazing deal from Modiphius. I just got all of this for less than $57US shipped.

Mutant Chronicles: Whitestar Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Luna & Freelancers Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Imperial Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Capitol Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Bauhaus Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Brotherhood source book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Cybertronic source book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Mishima Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Mutants & Heretics Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Eden Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Soul Sourcebook x 1
Mutant Chronicles Dark Eden Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Symmetry Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Dark Legion Campaign x 1
Mutant Chronicles: Cartel and Orbitals Source Book x 1
Mutant Chronicles Gamesmaster Screen x 1
Mutant Chronicles 3rd Edition Roleplaying Game x 1

From the Modiphius site! License has got to be expiring.

‘Son of a B#%@H, that is an insane deal!

Sucks hearing about this now, as it seems the physical book deal is gone, though they have still have a super cheap deal on every single PDF.

*** Speaking of the crazy previous deal on the Dead Tree books and the Current sale on the PDF’s, is this a fire sale as Morphidius is loosing the licence for the Mutant Chronicles Universe?!?

I love the setting and am tempted to grab these PDF’s as they are allegedly ‘fluff’ heavy. How is the art in the Morphidius Mutant Chronicles books for those of you who own them?

I didn’t even realize there was an RPG for MC back in the day, I thought it was just a Miniatures Wargame which I still have a few of those books. I also bought the Savage Worlds version a few years back but IMO the interior art is so fugly it’s painful for me to even read it, that’s how bad the art is.

EDIT

I bought the complete pdf collection for Mutant Chronicles off DriveThruRPG and looking through some of the PDF’s the artwork that isn’t by the master Illustrator ‘Paul Bonner’ isn’t so bad. I think I was confusing the art in thr Savage Worlds Mutant Chronicles books with the art in the Savage Worlds RIFTS book. why the heck did they choose all new art and not use all that great Kevin Siembieada black & white art.

Last edited:
*** Speaking of the crazy previous deal on the Dead Tree books and the Current sale on the PDF’s, is this a fire sale as Morphidius is loosing the licence for the Mutant Chronicles Universe?!?
Yes, they are losing the license so dumping it all at fire sale prices.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back