Doc Sammy Reads The Classics

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Which one should I read first?

• Vampire: The Masquerade Core Book, First Edition

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Big Eyes Small Mouth, First Edition

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Chicago Chronicles Volume 1 (Chicago by Night/The Succubus Club)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Sailor Moon Role-Playing Game and Resource Book

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Yep, I've been drinking again...

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

Doc Sammy

White Trash Weeb
Reaction score
So, I'm thinking of getting into the "Let's Read" racket and start my own "Let's Read" threads.

But which book should be the subject my first "Let's Read" thread?

I'll post a poll and let you all vote.

Chicago by Night!

Doc Sammy said:
65.png
Your lack of anime avatar is disappointing, Mr. Sammy.

71802.jpg

Chicago by Night!

Your lack of anime avatar is disappointing, Mr. Sammy.

71802.jpg

Fixed it for you.

Hmm, since Chicago by Night is the clear winner and Vampire 1E is the runner-up, then why not go for a twofer?

A "Let's Read" of Vampire: The Masquerade AND Chicago by Night! Two for the price of one!

My votes goes to Chicago by night. Never actually did much with it actually, most of my really early WOD stortelling was based Dark colony and the Atlanta sourcebook. So this will be quite refreshing.

It would be awesome if Doc Sammy did this while posting his own art choices for the book from 90s anime shows and manga. Demon City Blues, Ninja Scroll and such.

Regardless of whether the good doctor has been drinking or not, I'ld definately watch this thread regarding Chacago By Night, closely followed by VtM 1E :grin:

Regardless of whether the good doctor has been drinking or not, I'ld definately watch this thread regarding Chacago By Night, closely followed by VtM 1E :grin:

I will be starting with VTM 1E late tonight.

I am so fucking pumped for this!

I'm already prepared for this, I just shotgunned forty ounces of Monster Energy Zero Ultra and chased it with two shots of Russian Standard, a coffee cup of Listerine, two tablespoons of Pepto Bismoll, and a teaspoon of Robitussin while listening to Judas Priest and The Bee Gees and viewing Naruto R34 on Google Images for two and a half hours straight.

And yes, i actually did all of the above things. Well, except for the vodka shots. Need to stay awake and be sharp for this. I needed to get into the mindset of the average Vampire: The Masquerade LARP'er as well as the mindset of the average YouTube Let's Player, so I went above and beyond.

See, I told you I was hardcore!

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!

I will be starting with VTM 1E late tonight.

I am so fucking pumped for this!

I'm already prepared for this, I just shotgunned forty ounces of Monster Energy Zero Ultra and chased it with two shots of Russian Standard, a coffee cup of Listerine, two tablespoons of Pepto Bismoll, and a teaspoon of Robitussin while listening to Judas Priest and The Bee Gees and viewing Naruto R34 on Google Images for two and a half hours straight.
The only thing that really worries me is the Pepto. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a Pepto binge.

Are you saying that you drank a coffee cup of Listerine?

You're ready to either GM VtM1e or MC a cockfight.

Slight update...I actually passed out last night before I could make my post but I have my books laid out for this and I will start posting as soon as I get back from my uncle and I picking up my mom from work.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back