Donation Drive for T-Shirts, Mugs, Etc.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Endless Flight

I have the power!
Administrator
Reaction score
So I have an idea that I wanted to run by everyone. I had the idea of making t-shirts and mugs for everyone to buy a while back. I thought about this some more yesterday and I'd like to go about doing it, but I've decided that if I'm going to do it right, I'd like to commission an artist to do an actual Pub SWO logo, with all the elements you guys always mention: food, anti-geese, the whole nine yards. I've got a couple ideas already floating around in my noggin. I decided that the easiest way to do so and do it correctly would be to have a donation drive to acquire the funds to have it done by a really good artist. Then we can put it on the merchandise and you guys can show the Pub off in your house or in public, if you dare! What does everyone think?

sure, why not

The original idea I had was to just put the Pub logo in the shirts but I want it to be better than that. My first thought is to do a seal logo of some kind.

mmm, angry goose tiki mug

Yeah I want the mug.

If I can, I'll do it--money is tight for me, disability sucks.

I wonder how much of a challenge it would be to include all those ideas in one logo. If it didn't break the bank maybe a short series with variations?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back