Donations (Patreon/Paypal)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Looking at some other places and some events and still the best here. I feel like I should write a script to harvest the other places to notify me when there is something of interest and only go there then.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support through Patreon and PayPal over the last two and a half years. With your help, the Pub can continue to make improvements and be a great place for you all to spend time at. If you are new and you would like to donate, there are links in the first post in this thread. Thanks again!

I want to thank you for supporting the Pub in this very difficult time we are in right now. If you are a monetary supporter and are having financial difficulties, please take care of yourselves and your families and your communities. The Pub is not going anywhere and we will be here for you to hang out with and chill for years to come. Thank you again and I love you all. Stay safe.

I've been thinking about donating and realized I've been giving money to someone on patreon who hasn't done anything for the last year. You can have what I've been giving them because a) You might be losing some people from the whole virus thing and I have the money to spare and b) I'm really only active here and at COTI anymore anyway.

Thanks for running the place like civilized people.

I haven't given it much thought lately, to be honest with you. I was so busy with real life stuff I haven't thought about upgrades. Any suggestions?
Is the dice roller working these days?

RSS based on tag maybe?

New to Patreon, I made the mistake to put my yearly contribution as a monthly fee.
I cancelled my subscription, then re-entered with the smaller amount. I hope this works out for you; I'll check my membership & Paypal next month...

(My rpg career may be winding down, but that only means I'll have more time to be a nuisance over here.)

I am donating a little each month to RPGPub via Patreon, and I bought a RPG Pub coffee mug on Redbubble to display my allegiance.
I'm not sure I will go so far as a T-shirt (perhaps maybe if I go to a Gaming Con), but what I'ld dig would be a RPG Pub dice bag or dice tray.
Not sure where to throw that idea out there, so this seems the closest thread of relevance.
Just wanted to say that, :thumbsup:

I think I need a tshirt too. I have lots of tshirts but they are getting a little down-at-heel all told, so time to refresh to wardrobe.

I am donating a little each month to RPGPub via Patreon, and I bought a RPG Pub coffee mug on Redbubble to display my allegiance.
I'm not sure I will go so far as a T-shirt (perhaps maybe if I go to a Gaming Con), but what I'ld dig would be a RPG Pub dice bag or dice tray.
Not sure where to throw that idea out there, so this seems the closest thread of relevance.
Just wanted to say that, :thumbsup:
I’ll look into it.

A personalised T-Shirt with the RPG Pub logo AND your Avatar on the front could be cool
Same goes for the coffee mugs etc

Oh or dice tower!
Clackity, clack, noise makers!!!!! Noooooooo!!!!!!! The one group I was playing in had this one guy who used the over sized metal dice much to my frustration. I can only imagine what the din would have been like with his metal dice and a dice tower or at least alot of the dice towers I've experienced.

Clackity, clack, noise makers!!!!! Noooooooo!!!!!!! The one group I was playing in had this one guy who used the over sized metal dice much to my frustration. I can only imagine what the din would have been like with his metal dice and a dice tower or at least alot of the dice towers I've experienced.
I shall name mine "Acmegamer Bane"

May I suggest coasters as an option? It feels a little odd that we are a pub without coasters. Coasters are available on Redbubble

Other options that seem logical and are available might include backpack (for your books) and a mouse pad (for your online game),

edit: I just realized I'm just shy of 5 years of donating to the pub. there are several online services that I've had for less time.

Last edited:
Related note can we get an X on the notification because it won't go away on my phone.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back