Dragon Pass Scenario 2 Bunch vs BlackWolf vlog

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Finisihed my turn.

"The troops have clashed a few times but with yet no clear outcome. The battle rages on trough Sartar, the people worry about their beloved ones."
So I'm really sorry for the delay because as it turns out Random event roll was 11 initiative reverses. You're up again!

No log file included right now because my local network is hosed. It's not worth the effort to send over a file that says your turn and moves the turn marker.

I sense my impending doom

Sartar grabbed the change and attacked while the Lunars ate their breakfast, the battle is still far from over as the Antilopes Lancers near Jonstown have proven to be quite persistent.

Attachments

• Turn 3 Sartar Player Segment.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
The cavalry at Jonstown opted to hold their ground and not attack.
The Lunar cavalry came charging out of the mountain pass attempting to remove the defenders at Boldhome but were repulsed. The outcome of the Boldhome counterattack is unknown but the cavalry are undaunted!

Attachments

• Turn 3 Lunar Player Segment.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
turn 4-2.jpg

The Battle rages on, Sartarites already start to look with hope into the future. Will they get free from their chaos worshippers overlords?
One son of the moon at a time until none are left, or so they say.

Did the counter attack, them proceeded to my segment, nothing on the random phase, except from a small banter from me haha.
You have a counter attack on Boldhome and then can proceed to your player segment.

Attachments

• Turn 3 Lunar Segment - Boldhome Battle - Sartar Counter Attack.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Turn 4 Sartar Segment.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 1
Horsemen outside Boldholme regroup and prepare to defend their position.
Other Lunar forces begin to advance to avenge the capture and sale of their Lunar brothers to the vile Dragonnewts!

Attachments

• Turn 4 Lunar Segment.txt
    6 KB · Views: 1
A Giant appears and It's closing in into the battle.
Sartar troops move to try to stopped the Lunars before they can recover.

Attachments

• Turn 5 Sartar Segment.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 2
Strong Counter attack in the south followed by a partial retreat. The Lunar forces gather to hold their position.

Really check me on this. I think everything I did was valid but it's been a while so I might have screwed up

Attachments

• Turn 5 Lunar.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the concern Bunch Bunch !
I'm ok, and hopefully you and everyone in here is too.
Life is just crazy right now, finishing some college and work stuff, turns out pandemics aren't enough to keep developers from workload.
I will try to play my turn this weekend and we can get back on reliving our tales on dragon pass!

Thanks for the concern Bunch Bunch !
I'm ok, and hopefully you and everyone in here is too.
Life is just crasy right now, finishing some college and work stuff, turns out pandemics aren't enough to keep developers from workload.
I will try to play my turn this weekend and we can get back on reliving our tales on dragon pass!
No rush man
I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off chasing kids. Just didn't seem like you to disappear so I got a bit concerned. We're living in interesting times.

No rush man
I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off chasing kids. Just didn't seem like you to disappear so I got a bit concerned. We're living in interesting times.
Interesting indeed, but nevertheless I feel like I should have replied sooner. Sorry if I went "invisible" I do that sometimes when I'm under pressure without realizing I forgot to communicate people.
Looking at the bright side, the kids seem to be fine if you are chasing them! :hehe:

Interesting indeed, but nevertheless I feel like I should have replied sooner. Sorry if I went "invisible" I do that sometimes when I'm under pressure without realizing I forgot to communicate people.
Looking at the bright side, the kids seem to be fine if you are chasing them! :hehe:
Again no worries. I really started thinking about it all because some in person friends started asking me about Vassal and I mentioned our game.

Again no worries. I really started thinking about it all because some in person friends started asking me about Vassal and I mentioned our game.
Sorry for the delay again, I had a problem with the computer this time. Spent the whole weekend configuring it.
Probably will make the move later today.

Sorry for the delay again, I had a problem with the computer this time. Spent the whole weekend configuring it.
Probably will make the move later today.
No rush. I'm not going anywhere. Literally.

Strategical retreat for Sartar, holding their ground in what seems to be the end of the battle.
You can only counter attack with the unit that had been attacked, I believe, but since you forgot to double the cf because of the double defensive the outcome was the same.
It`s now the final turn of the scenario I believe, lets see what the Lunars will do.
FOR SARTAR!

Attachments

• Turn 6 Sartar.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
Strategical retreat for Sartar, holding their ground in what seems to be the end of the battle.
You can only counter attack with the unit that had been attacked, I believe, but since you forgot to double the cf because of the double defensive the outcome was the same.
It`s now the final turn of the scenario I believe, lets see what the Lunars will do.
FOR SARTAR!
Sorry just got around to finishing this. I can upload the file later but the short version is I made a last run at Wilms Church and Jonstown with spectacular failures.
Congratulations on a win!

No need for the upload, thank you very much for the game! Really had fun playing it.
I'm going to take a break now, if you don`t mind. Don`t feel like playing the next scenario just yet, but will PM you if the interest ever gets back.
Again, thanks Bunch Bunch :grin:

No need for the upload, thank you very much for the game! Really had fun playing it.
I'm going to take a break now, if you don`t mind. Don`t feel like playing the next scenario just yet, but will PM you if the interest ever gets back.
Again, thanks Bunch Bunch :grin:
Thank you B BlackWolf ! Definitely fun to go back and look at these old games.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back