DriveThru Science Fiction Sale

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lofgeornost

Feeling Martian!
Reaction score
DriveThruRPG is currently having a sale on SF games, through May 17, with discounts of up to about a third on some titles.

Personally, I'm tempted by Design Mechanism's Worlds United, which I've not seen marked down before very often. I like the idea of a pulp SF game for Mythras. M-Space titles don't seem to be part of the sale, though.

Bethorm, which came up in the 'Favorite Settings' thread is also on sale, as is most of the Stellagama line, including stuff that isn't exactly SF, like Sword of Cepheus. And also Kevin Crawford's Stars Without Number and supplements.

Unsurprisingly, really new things like the Dune RPG from Modiphius isn't on sale--in fact I don't think any of their titles are.

Anything else catch anybody's eye?

Last edited:
Bethorm, which came up in the 'Favorite Settings' thread is also on sale, as is most of the Stellagama line, including stuff that isn't exactly SF, like Sword of Cepheus. And also Kevin Crawford's Worlds Without Number and supplements.
Stars without Number is the one on sale. Worlds Without Number is the fantasy version. It could arguably be considered science fiction as it is set in the far distant future of Stars Without Number, but either way, it's not on sale.

Crawford's apparently doing a Kickstarter for another print run of Stars without Number soon. Just to say in case any missed out on the last Kickstarter. The POD is a massive book that really strains what Drivethru can do well, so the slimmer offset is worth getting for anybody considering SWN.

I don’t know if it’s on sale but Worlds Beyond just became available on DriveThruRPG. I will be picking it up.

Stars without Number is the one on sale. Worlds Without Number is the fantasy version. It could arguably be considered science fiction as it is set in the far distant future of Stars Without Number, but either way, it's not on sale.
Sorry, my mistake. I wish he would vary the titles a little more. I'll fix it in the original post.

Sorry, my mistake. I wish he would vary the titles a little more. I'll fix it in the original post.
I've made the mistake in talking about the game a few times myself. I only brought it up as really like those games, and I'd hate for someone to miss out on the deal.

Alien is an excellent game if you don't already have it, I liked it enough to buy the hardcover which I only do for games I really like and want to run these days.

Masks (SF?) is also an excellent rpg for playing teen and young superheroes, which with my love of 70s-era and Morrison X-Men, Powerpack, Ditko-era Spiderman I've come to realize I really dig.

Daytrippers is a cool, light mechanics New-Wave inspired sf game.

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins is a cool generations-based sf system with a number of cool supplements, including my fav a Generation Starship setting.

I have Torg Eternity from a BoH and it finally gives that inspired setting(s) a non-clunky system to run it with so I'm tempted to pick up the new version of the demented Cyberpapacy.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back