Dueling Fops of Vindamere

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

MattyHelms

Your Huckleberry
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you, RPG Pub for bringing this game to my attention. It's all the fun of En Garde! without the bookkeeping of French military beuracracy.

The game group is more excited about this than anything we've played in years. This may overtake all other gaming for a while like the fever dream it is.

MattyHelms

Your Huckleberry
Reaction score
We played tonight and it was a qualified success. The two players who are normally more rules focused struggled with the lack of clarity surrounding some procedures. The other player and I, who are more story focused, struggled with some limited options in the events.

At the end of the day, we had some laughs, and don't regret playing. It was a nice change from the usual stuff we do.

Sadly, some of the mixed feelings put the ones who were unaware of En Garde off the possibility of playing that... This must be rectified!

Black Leaf

We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
Reaction score
I will warn you (as someone who GMed it for several years online) that there are some structural issues with En Garde! that don't appear obvious when you first start playing it. Especially if you play with core rather than house rules.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com