Ending Harassment and Cancellation

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venger Satanis

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Over the last couple days, I've been posting screenshots (along with eloquent rants) against abusive owners, admins, moderators, and users on social media. Specifically, places like the Exalted Funeral and OSR discord. Obviously, places like Twitter and Reddit are notorious for removing posts and banning people for their tone, association, and/or support for certain authors, publishers, and games.

The inciting incident was a guy got banned for showing pics of my books that he recently purchased and they banned him for "supporting a nazi". I shouldn't have to even say how gross and wrong this is.

This is my latest blog post (click for the screenshots). If you witness any toxic behavior from social media authoritarians, feel free to contact me. You're not alone!

Part 2 (there's a link to part 1 in there, as well) of my expose on the toxic Exalted Funeral discord (and other places): https://vengersatanis.blogspot.com/2021/10/the-best-disinfectant.html

Thanks,

VS

Over the last couple days, I've been posting screenshots (along with eloquent rants) against abusive owners, admins, moderators, and users on social media. Specifically, places like the Exalted Funeral and OSR discord. Obviously, places like Twitter and Reddit are notorious for removing posts and banning people for their tone, association, and/or support for certain authors, publishers, and games.

The inciting incident was a guy got banned for showing pics of my books that he recently purchased and they banned him for "supporting a nazi". I shouldn't have to even say how gross and wrong this is.

This is my latest blog post (click for the screenshots). If you witness any toxic behavior from social media authoritarians, feel free to contact me. You're not alone!

Part 2 (there's a link to part 1 in there, as well) of my expose on the toxic Exalted Funeral discord (and other places): https://vengersatanis.blogspot.com/2021/10/the-best-disinfectant.html

Thanks,

VS
I don't like cancelling people but this seems more about the larger US culture war which we largely avoid discussing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back