FaerieGodfather's RPG Site (Now with Forums!)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Dammit Victor

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
In the process of migrating my house rules pages from Google Sites because of an unexpected and unforgivable change in their user interface, I have acquired my own crappy RPG discussion forum.

The site is: FaerieGodfather's RPG Site and the forums are located at FaerieGodfather's Forums.

Right now, I'm developing houserules for 3.5/Pathfinder to make it more like TSR D&D-- mostly-- and AD&D Player's Option house rules to generally integrate various supplemental materials and provide more variety in character archetypes. I'm undertaking an ill-advised endeavor to combine Barbarians of Lemuria with Fight! the Fighting Game RPG, possibly for adaptation to one of my personal settings.

And, finally, I'm hosting my work-in-progress notes for my own semi-OSR game, Galactic Dragons: Immortal Heroes of the Celestial Aether, which will eventually become the SRD for it.

People are invited to come discuss whatever games they like, criticize my house rules, or just enjoy another tiny corner of the internet to chill in.

Had to go scorched earth on both the site and the forums multiple times, but now I've got both of them working properly... I just need to repopulate the site pages.

<------- Also, now, I have official logos for my site and products. Forum banner and Galactic Dragons line logo forthcoming.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back