Fantasy Adventure Comic

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I think the page with the giant should have come before they got to the manor house. Really, a lot of this couple pages would have made one side bar of text, one of the disadvantages of no text or dialog I have to do the exposition and transitions visually. Don't worry, it'll pick up again real soon.FAC56.jpg

Thanks, I originally wanted it greyer but as we all know, The Light Fantastic turns out to be a disappointing shade of purple. Bearing in mind, of course, that in the last three panels we're viewing things as they are in the aether. Which brings up another side note, the fellow in the worn, red leather long coat and the floppy, pointy hat, is pretty much what Gandalf tells Bilbo not to mistake him for, a conjurer of cheap tricks. A travelling magician who puts on a bit of a show and does a few small magics to earn a full belly and a roof over his head for the night. And, of course, a little magic is a dangerous thing.

Jack is not in a position I'd ike to be in..

Being chased into a cave by a hungry giant or hanging off his loincloth?

The new software doesn't seem to have the thumbnail / full image option, am I missing something?

Being chased into a cave by a hungry giant or hanging off his loincloth?

The new software doesn't seem to have the thumbnail / full image option, am I missing something?

Hangin of the loincloth.

I noticed with the new software, after uploading an image, I have to click on that image and the it gives me a fullsize or thumbnail option. So an extra, annoying step.

Thanks, sometimes the deadline means quality suffers here and there. I'd probably have wandered off onto some other project by now if I hadn't set a deadline. I haven't run out of ideas yet and covid means I've got the time to do it.

Yeah, I'm falling behind, not as much available time right now.

I forgot that there was a title and a blurb for the last one.

Title: The Most Feared Man In The Kingdom
Blurb for Second Pannel: She thinks the boys didn't want to go out with her because they were afraid of her father.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back