Firefly Adventures: Brigands and Browncoats

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
While I was at my FLGS for Free RPG Day, I decided to finally buy this game that has been on my wish list for a while. In truth, my main motivation for the purchase is to use the buildings for other minis games, I will give this game a spin as well.

While I was at my FLGS for Free RPG Day, I decided to finally buy this game that has been on my wish list for a while. In truth, my main motivation for the purchase is to use the buildings for other minis games, I will give this game a spin as well.
I've occasionally bought stuff solely because I wanted some parts and had no real intention of using any of it as-is. Hey, it's all good unless they make you watch the awful show it's based on! :hehe:

I've occasionally bought stuff solely because I wanted some parts and had no real intention of using any of it as-is. Hey, it's all good unless they make you watch the awful show it's based on! :hehe:

I legit laughed out loud at this, even though I like the show. :smile:

I saw the movie first and liked it better. Though after seeing the series (about half of it, anyway,) I wished the dead/absent characters had gotten more screen time.

I didn't mind it so much in Firefly/Serenity, liked it fine, actually, but I've either hated or not seen anything else he's done.

I have it and played it once. I commented on it my Thursday night game thread. I'll recap
Awesome idea to use the box and internal storage as game components. The minis are cool.

Gameplay there are a couple cool ideas. There is a timer that keeps pressure on you to take action. You're characters have a heroic and normal mode. Normal mode they are pretty stealthy. Heroic they are tough but draw attention.

In our play through a scenario it turned into a cakewalk. That was a bummer because the setup and rules learning were loooong. I haven't gotten ride of it because let's be honest I don't get rid of almost anything but it hasn't come back up for play. Disappointing because it should be great.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back