Game adjacent swag, what do you like?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I like to keep my dice in one of those white plastic pill-shaped containers that contain Tang or kool-aid or other powdered drinks -- they have screw-top lids that I use as my dice cup when I play. You could probably run a tank over them and not damage the dice inside. My wife gets mad at me for having these all over the house, but I like to keep different sets in different containers. She thinks they look like junk.
My boxes have things like a notepad, dice, maybe a small rulebook like pocket Traveller, pencils, erasure, folding dry erase board, dry erase pens,.

Basically a little DMs kit in a box.

Um you're the one offering to come over to my house because I have sweet sweet candy....
You could always bring that sweet sweet candy to him in that dingy white panel van of yours. You know, the one with the sound proofing?

You could always bring that sweet sweet candy to him in that dingy white panel van of yours. You know, the one with the sound proofing?
The panelling is to keep the yelling and dice noise down! Nothing interrupts a game of D&D like the police breaking in wondering who yelled "I stab him with my knife!"

Branded FLGS swag is a good way to support them even if there's nothing else to buy, but otherwise I'm pretty cold on that kind of thing. I think I have one "stormtrooper helmet" t-shirt, but not much else.

Shout out to GW for making some of the most unreadable and expensive themed dice on the planet. Including sets with random images on two of the faces, and others where the pips were different-sized pustules (yeah...) or "techy looking" random lines of different lengths and orientations.

A bit like what Simlasa said. I'm not really into stuff that I can't use - that's essentially just a bit of add-on tat. Even if it's nice looking tat. :smile: I think a lot of this is to do with me going 100% digital. I would never buy a physical book under any circumstances now. I had shelves of pristine RPG books that I just gave away or donated to local clubs. Better they use it as opposed to them gathering dust on a shelf.

The furthest thing I'd go for now is a Mok Borg or Cy-Borg T-shirt.

Anything I use now is just stuff I've picked up over the years, and not specifically designed for RPGs per se. I use a nice camo pencil case for my dice. And a cool antique wooden box for a roller when I'm playing online.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back