Garth Marenghi is back!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Rich H

Word of the Week: No.
Reaction score
The Dreamweaver extraordinaire!

Amazon product

1660756253998.png

In preparation for this much-looked-forward-to release, check out old footage of interviews and excerpts from his classic Dark Place series and previous books ...

... the absolute zenith of social, political and horror writing. I remember watching his series back in the 80s and it just blowing me away; I'd never seen anything like it before. It was incredible. Then, through that, I got into his novels - such acutely observed pieces. Far scarier and more challenging than his contemporaries. He really did tackle extremely difficult themes that other writers shyed away from.

I never thought I'd see the day that we'd get a new piece of work carved from his mind and pen. We truly live in the best of times.

Last edited:
Hahaha! Love it.

The first episode of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is genius, if only for seeing Richard Ayoade blasting away with a shotgun in the awkward way only he can convey.

Been looking for this for a while but doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere I can find.

Been looking for this for a while but doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere I can find.

Hope you find them mate, really are a great watch.

"Most people that read Garth's books, hate reading" - Dean Learner, publicist for Garth Marenghi.

"If I ever want inspiration, I generally just re-read one of my own books. There's usually something quite profound in there that I missed first time" - Garth Marenghi.

All of the episodes are on Youtube. At least, they have been for several years…

All of the episodes are on Youtube. At least, they have been for several years…

Thanks, hadn't thought to look there as YT being lots of illegal uploads can be patchy.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back