[Glorantha][RQG] near Silver level, need help!

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

CaoCao

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
hello fellows :smile:

this product of mine is 1 copy short to become a Silver Bestseller! could you help me in reaching the goal?

it is a fast scenario perfect for this night game:

thanks a lot!

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Just a piece of friendly advice: It's probably better to pitch your games by telling us what we have to gain by buying them than telling what it in it for you.

Just a piece of friendly advice: It's probably better to pitch your games by telling us what we have to gain by buying them than telling what it in it for you.
glad you asked! as already briefly described in the first post, for one dollar you'll have a Runequest Glorantha fast adventure set in southern Dragon Pass. the adventure is tied to a particular historical event of the setting, and it is complete with a dungeon which I strove to populate with coherent encounters. I did something similar half a dozen times for Glorantha, and all of them are Copper or Silver bestsellers.

Davide Quatrini, one of the Jonstown Compendium authors.

The linked supplement is Spirit Hunt, "an adventure for RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha in which a group of Esrolian heroes are required by their community to find and destroy the evil spirit who killed Queen Valinalda a dozen of years ago. In the first part adventure hooks are provided in order to engage the characters, together with background information for the gamemaster to use while the secrets of the story unfold. The second part includes a random encounters table to be used while the group travels Esrolia wildlands, plus the map of the lair in which the murderer spirit hid after its heinous crime."

this product of mine is 1 copy short to become a Silver Bestseller! could you help me in reaching the goal?

The wait for Silver can be never-ending. Ragnaglar's Breath spent over a week being one away from Silver.

Unfortunately, I have already bought this so I won't be the one to push it over the line.

The wait for Silver can be never-ending. Ragnaglar's Breath spent over a week being one away from Silver.

Unfortunately, I have already bought this so I won't be the one to push it over the line.
thanks anyway for your purchase! I hope you liked it, I'm very fond of short scenarios aimed at skilled GMs, but I'm quite aware it is not everyone's cup of tea :smile:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back