Godzilla vs Kong

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Wound up watching this last night. My take on it was the human parts, and especially the machinations that gives the setup for the monster bits, was way longer and more convoluted than they needed to be. The human actors weren't awful, thankfully, although like G Gabriel I found team Kong more engaging than Team Godzilla. The actual monster fights were pretty badass.

Imagined Dialogue:

Godzilla: SUBMIT!

Kong: I WILL NEVER SUBMIT!

Godzilla: ... fine, whatever.

Kong: ... huh?

Godzilla: Look, you asshole, I got a lot of other crap on my plate today! Too much, in fact, to make settling your hash a priority!

Kong: But ... but ... our ancient grudge --

Godzilla: Oh, come on! You sound like my dad with that ancient grudge garbage! Look, lie here 'til you die, crawl down your stupid hole to stupid hole-land, do whatever, I don't care! I'M BUSY DAMMIT! <withdraws>

Kong: ... you ... you ... you big jerk! <passes out>

Imagined Dialogue:

Godzilla: SUBMIT!

Kong: I WILL NEVER SUBMIT!

Godzilla: ... fine, whatever.

Kong: ... huh?

Godzilla: Look, you asshole, I got a lot of other crap on my plate today! Too much, in fact, to make settling your hash a priority!

Kong: But ... but ... our ancient grudge --

Godzilla: Oh, come on! You sound like my dad with that ancient grudge garbage! Look, lie here 'til you die, crawl down your stupid hole to stupid hole-land, do whatever, I don't care! I'M BUSY DAMMIT! <withdraws>

Kong: ... you ... you ... you big jerk! <passes out>
Those are pretty close to my subtitles for it too.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back