Good news thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
My wife sent me that yesterday. The funny thing about her is that she was very resistant to getting a dog when we had just got married, but after she insisted on getting a pool, I got my dog. Now (OF COURSE) she's the world's biggest dog lover. You should see how they greet each other when she comes home from work.

Another victory for Edgewise! And it worked out for the wife and dog, too.

My wife sent me that yesterday. The funny thing about her is that she was very resistant to getting a dog when we had just got married, but after she insisted on getting a pool, I got my dog. Now (OF COURSE) she's the world's biggest dog lover. You should see how they greet each other when she comes home from work.

Another victory for Edgewise! And it worked out for the wife and dog, too.
I never thought about having any pets before I met my wife, who had two cats at the time, and now cats are my favorite animals. We currently have hamsters because the kids voted for them, but when they go to Hamster Heaven, we'll probably get another rescue cat.

Our cat is attacking my left hand as I type this. This is probably because she's read over my shoulder about a dog being rescued and now someone must pay. I hope that answers the OP question. Not Tilly...that's who.

I've always liked cats, but the idea of having cats of my own never occurred to me. Then my SO said she wanted one... I said we should get two so they could keep each other company while we're at work. Now we have three.

I have rats, and people give me very funny looks when I tell them that. :tongue: Poor ratties. They have a major PR problem.

We had a pair of rats for a bit. They loved it when we let them loose on the bed while folding laundry. One would burrow into the stacks, the other would climb them. My pittie would lay on the bed and try to mother them. They had zero fear of her.

I've wanted a cat and some hamsters for ages, but our house is by a main road and there was nowhere for hamsters. When we move soon... maybe I'll be able to have them.

I've always liked cats, but the idea of having cats of my own never occurred to me. Then my SO said she wanted one... I said we should get two so they could keep each other company while we're at work. Now we have three.
Careful that's how I got four kids....

We're big wolf lovers and go to see them at the California Wolf Center on a semiregular basis, so this is good news:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back