Goodman Games 3E product sale

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Grelan

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Any other modules you recommend from them?

I have, and have run, these:

Talons of the Horned King
The Sunken Ziggurat
The Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho (v3.5)
Idylls of the Rat King

That's probably the order I'd recommend them, as well. Definitely the first two; the second two were fine, but not super memorable.

Hey all,

DTRPG has all Goodman Games 3E products on sale for 1, 3 or 5 dollars right now.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse...-Products?src=newslettersDTRPGMattNotes051718

This includes the Castle Whiterock megadungeon for just $5. That's an awesome deal and I'm snagging it right now.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/produc...sics-51-Castle-Whiterock?src=hottest_filtered
I wonder if they realize how much more money they would have made over the years if the one module was priced at anything under $20 for the last decade? I've considered purchasing it many times through many sales but it's always just soooo much more expensive than any other PDF I've ever bought.

I have, and have run, these:

Talons of the Horned King
The Sunken Ziggurat
The Lost Vault of Tsathzar Rho (v3.5)
Idylls of the Rat King

That's probably the order I'd recommend them, as well. Definitely the first two; the second two were fine, but not super memorable.

Looks like Idylls is grouped into 3 for 1E but not reduced in price. Still, an adventure for AD&D 1E going from level 1 to 6 looks good to me.

Wanted to pick up some XCrawl, but all I could afford was the Complete Guide of Doppelgangers.

Any other modules you recommend from them?

I'd recommend Castle Whiterock, which I've played, but not run. Also The Transmuter's Last Touch, which I adapted to Savage Worlds. Those are the only 2 I have experience with. I bought CW, The Adventure Begins, The Adventure Continues, The Mysterious Tower, Dungeon Interludes, The Book of Treasure Maps and Vault of the Iron Overlord (written by Monte Cook).

Wow, I'll have to pick up a few of these at that price how can you go wrong?

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back