Got a good sci fi map?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
I seek a map of a research lab where a company develops new types of androids. Of course I could just use a non-sci fi map and throw some sci fi dressing on it, but I was wondering if anyone had a good source for a purpose-built sci fi map.

I seek a map of a research lab where a company develops new types of androids. Of course I could just use a non-sci fi map and throw some sci fi dressing on it, but I was wondering if anyone had a good source for a purpose-built sci fi map.

Starship Geomorphs is a good resource for map sections.

Sounds like Gradient Descent:

Gradient Descent is a sci-fi horror megadungeon set in an abandoned android factory controlled by a powerful rogue AI known as "MONARCH."

Note that I do not own this, however.

Besides using things such as Robert Pearce's excellent starship geomorphs, which this uses as well to create random spacecraft:

I also use this for random maps: https://donjon.bin.sh/fantasy/dungeon/

Gradient Descent is $8 on DTRPG right now and it sounds like exactly what you need. It is a sci-fi megadungeon in the form of a massive abandoned android factory floating in space.

Gradient Descent is $8 on DTRPG right now and it sounds like exactly what you need. It is a sci-fi megadungeon in the form of a massive abandoned android factory floating in space.
The master map is drawn to look something like an electrical diagram. I love it. Useful too.

The map from Gradient Descent looks like this:
1659983142017.png

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back