Great comic book covers

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Looks like Bolland took inspiration from 1940s WW. He’s a fantastic artist. I’ll never forget reading The Killing Joke and marveling at his work. I think it might have been my first full exposure to his art.

This one not here yet?

31343-4243-34891-1-sensational-she-hulk.jpg

Looks like Bolland took inspiration from 1940s WW. He’s a fantastic artist. I’ll never forget reading The Killing Joke and marveling at his work. I think it might have been my first full exposure to his art.
Brian Bolland was one of .y favourite artists back in his 2000AD days.

He’s kind of a silly villain with the spikes on his feet. Someone like Scorpion is a little less so because it’s another appendage.

He’s kind of a silly villain with the spikes on his feet. Someone like Scorpion is a little less so because it’s another appendage.
La Tarantula? I mean, he's definitely a C-Lister in Spidey's Rogue gallery, but I always had a fondness for him. I like his costume, and his accent, and just from an art standpoint, his gimmick is a good excuse to have him in lots of interesting poses during a fight.

I always thought he should team up with Batroc The Leaper

La Tarantula? I mean, he's definitely a C-Lister in Spidey's Rogue gallery, but I always had a fondness for him. I like his costume, and his accent, and just from an art standpoint, his gimmick is a good excuse to have him in lots of interesting poses during a fight.

I always thought he should team up with Batroc The Leaper
I liked Tarantula’s costume too.
BF7DB838-B5AC-4D12-BF55-075CA74EE6A6.jpeg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back