Great Comicbook Art Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
yeah, I have that in one of my Hellboy art books...20 Years of Hellboy, I think?

The last great story of the Hama run.

I've only read on GIJoe comic since that I liked as much, and it was an imaginary stry.

As far as storylines, it was the last great one. The next ten or so after that are pretty good, then it’s just spotty as hell once Mark Bright leaves.

As far as storylines, it was the last great one. The next ten or so after that are pretty good, then it’s just spotty as hell once Mark Bright leaves.

All I recall after that is when the comic was renamed "Snakeeyes and GI Joe" and everyone got awful new costumes and the art got horrific.

And then...GI Joe Extreme happened...(shudder)

Not familiar with Warp but now I'm going to be on the hunt with this crazy Frank Brunner art. Plus based on a Stuart Gordon play??

View attachment 29725View attachment 29726

Warp wasn't the best comic in the world, but even the not-best stuff from the early days of First Comics was usually still pretty fun and readable.

Also, Warp gave us Cynosure, and from Cynosure we got Grimjack.

A Walker cover. One of the things I find interesting is that he puts reflections in Batman’s and Robin’s eyes, treating them as optic lens. I know in the past artists didn’t draw the pupils behind masks because it sort of looks funny.

65B6E80A-FFAF-4F18-9053-402AB0337D5A.jpeg

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back