there was a website I'm trying to find again. You could enter in a list like
  1. option a
  2. option b
  3. option c
and you would enter it in as text. you could have sub lists, so
  1. option a
  2. option b
  3. go to list 2
and list 2 would have a different set of options. I remember the website being white with black text. I know it's not a lot to go on, but it was quite useful for doing random generation of things.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
there was a website I'm trying to find again. You could enter in a list like
  1. option a
  2. option b
  3. option c
and you would enter it in as text. you could have sub lists, so
  1. option a
  2. option b
  3. go to list 2
and list 2 would have a different set of options. I remember the website being white with black text. I know it's not a lot to go on, but it was quite useful for doing random generation of things.
It started with a P in the website name I think.

FreeGamer

Reaction score
and thanks to your efforts, may I present the Giant Corporate Owned Comics Heroic Roleplaying Random Character Generator

it's not quite perfect, but it's not bad.
It does have some oddities. "Step back the die and pick..." Um . . . no, why don't you, as the generator, just give me the right number out of the gate. I don't know if that link leads to a default or what, but animal control + psychic invisibility sure sounds like a weird combo. And fun fact, the first random generation I did gave me 2 elemental control powers and the Altered Human background, enough to make my first, and only, MSH character I ever got to play, Earthstrike. Neat.

Raleel

Not actually a Mythras sales bot
Reaction score
It does have some oddities. "Step back the die and pick..." Um . . . no, why don't you, as the generator, just give me the right number out of the gate. I don't know if that link leads to a default or what, but animal control + psychic invisibility sure sounds like a weird combo. And fun fact, the first random generation I did gave me 2 elemental control powers and the Altered Human background, enough to make my first, and only, MSH character I ever got to play, Earthstrike. Neat.
Well, the step back the die is a product of the actual generator it came from, the marvel heroic one. So, no blaming the tool there. There is likely a way to deal with that, but his is what I got done in an hour or so (also forgot to pick up my niece, oops)

Supervisor194

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I think NBOS Inspiration Pad Pro 3.0 could also create lists from sub lists like that that. Best part is it's free if you want to look at it. I kind of wish NBOS had continued to work on their stuff.

Raleel

Not actually a Mythras sales bot
Reaction score
Thanks. Wasn’t aware of that one either. Was looking for something to make random marvel heroic characters quicker. Lots of dice rolls, which is fun and all, but sometimes you just need a new dude.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
Amazingly, no one even mentioned finding 'tools' online in any context but the actual requested one.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
Amazingly, no one even mentioned finding 'tools' online in any context but the actual requested one.
I think we were all a little afraid someone would post a meme of someone looking around this place and pointing.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
I feel like after this thread I need a sign saying

"If you're looking for a tool, I'm your man!"

Trippy

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I can find lots of tools online. Some of them on this site. :clown:

Nobby-W

No, I have not got an onlyfans site.
Reaction score
I'm sure it's not that nobody thought of it, but probably either thought it had been done to death or - like me - couldn't be arsed.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com