Help (forum access problem - NOT this one!)

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

olivier legrand

Legendary Pubber
Reaction score
Hello everyone

As some of you may already know, I've created a forum/newsboard for my CRUSADERS RPG some months ago, at the following address:

But I've been informed that several people "cannot find it" and get "does not exist / is not accessible" messages, which seems quite baffling since it IS 100% accessible (as far as I can tell)... So could anyone who reads the present message try to access it (see link above) and report either success or failure on this thread?

Thanks a lot!

I can get to it just fine. Chrome, iPad.

I can get to it fine as well on iPhone.

I can access the site but I can't read any threads as a guest. It's a forum with apparently posts but nothing for a me to see.

Android - chrome - mobile.

OK - so far, all seems 100% normal (including the fact that you've got to Register to read the posts). Thanks!

OK - so far, all seems 100% normal (including the fact that you've got to Register to read the posts). Thanks!
So my take without seeing the full messages you're getting is people don't either get that you need to register to access stuff or want to and are complaining because they can just go to a like and see what they want. They have the registration hoop to jump through.

How long has the forum been up?

I wonder if it's a case of the forum is supposed to be propagated to multiple servers and for some reason it hasn't. So the domain name is pointing to a replicated server that "should" have the site but doesn't.

I don't have any issue using Firefox or Chrome on Windows 10 or an Android phone. The Windows 10 connections are behind a VPN and have a lot of popup and adblocker software installed, too.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back