How did you end up here?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

AsenRG

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Now they just have to start posting!
But this thread is as good a place as any.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
But your first post at the Pub is once in a lifetime.

Don't let the days go by.
I just made a reference to talking heads. If that doesn't make me Gen X, I don't know what does.
Whip it. Whip it good.

MattyHelms

Chesterfield King
Reaction score
A thread on the Pub came up in an Internet search about a game - I was relying more on Internet searches about games rather than forums. Anyway, I checked the thread out and started to explore more of the Pub. I found that I really appreciated the vibe here - gaming, not drama. I recognized some cool people from other forums and it felt good to talk about games again.

Mostly, you're all funnier than hell.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
A thread on the Pub came up in an Internet search about a game - I was relying more on Internet searches about games rather than forums. Anyway, I checked the thread out and started to explore more of the Pub. I found that I really appreciated the vibe here - gaming, not drama. I recognized some cool people from other forums and it felt good to talk about games again.

Mostly, you're all funnier than hell.
You clearly haven't been to hell.

Agemegos

Reaction score
I had a long exchange of e-mails about GURPS and its direction and prospects with a friend of mine who writes for GURPS. Perhaps hoping to distract me, he sent me a link to a discussion here. I read it, found that many of the participants had interesting things to say and put them well, and that the place in general seems pleasantly free from the conflict and rancour that I have found unbearable on some of the RPG discussion sites you might mention. So I registered an account.

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I had a long exchange of e-mails about GURPS and its direction and prospects with a friend of mine who writes for GURPS. Perhaps hoping to distract me, he sent me a link to a discussion here. I read it, found that many of the participants had interesting things to say and put them well, and that the place in general seems pleasantly free from the conflict and rancour that I have found unbearable on some of the RPG discussion sites you might mention. So I registered an account.
Welcome to madness!

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com