How did you end up here?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Unfortunately Mankcam Mankcam has been too busy cashing in on his new catchphrase to drop by and delineate swo.
Yep I've been making heaps of cash off the back of the Swo' craze down here, and I'll be able to live a life of luxury to the end of my days here in sunny Queensland.

Which, given the current dodgy exchange rate from AUD to USD, may even afford me another air fare back to LA (one-way - I'll have to busk on Venice Beach to earn my flight back, look for me singing Men At Work's 'Down Under' in front of the Muscle Beach outdoor gym)

There's no business like Swo' business ! :grin:

Last edited:
Which, given the current dodgy exchange rate from AUD to USD, may even afford me another air fare back to LA (one-way - I'll have to busk on Venice Beach to earn my flight back, look for me singing Men At Work's 'Down Under' in front of the Muscle Beach outdoor gym)
Sounds like you're going to be here a while. Let me know when this happens so I can get footage - LA is on the other side of the country but I will come for this.

Yep I've been making heaps of cash off the back of the Swo' craze down here, and I'll be able to live a life of luxury to the end of my days here in sunny Queensland.

There's no business like Swo' business ! :grin:
I used to live a block from there.

8a839cd4-58bf-4a28-aefb-93dc2373f598-rachael_2.jpg

Is this testing whether I'm a goose or a lesbian?

You mean geese native to Lesbos?

View attachment 13095
All geese are not equally evil. The hellspawn of Canada are the worst.

I think sometime after WW I the Canadians secretly transfered all their viciousness to their geese in some arcane ritual. It left behind the genial Canadians we all know and love. Then they exported their fowl brethren to America to do what the British never could....

Eh it got a little lost there at the end. I only have so much energy to put into random geese hatred.
You are slipping. I think they are getting to you.
Next you will be a goose sympathizer.

Good call. I'll meet with a therapist and check for signs of depression. Caring less for important things can be a sign of it you know.
@ the Mods... I am no way trying to promote myself as a mental health expert or offer medical advise.

Sorry, wrong forum. we don't need to do that here. :tongue:

@ the Mods... I am no way trying to promote myself as a mental health expert or offer medical advise.
I work in the same building as several mental health experts and I diagnose you with the brain worms.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back