How to setup Mythras optional rules for your campaign - NOMCORSS

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Hkokko

Pubber
Reaction score
Mythras can be considered as a very flexible toolkit for setting up your campaign. This gives enormous power to shape the campaign rules to fit the campaign content and mood. It also gives new GMs a question: Which options I need to setup and how do I communicate which rules are in effect.

To answer this question there is a new tool NOMCORSS (NotesFromPavis Opinionated Mythras Campaign Optional Rule Setup Sheet). It is an excel sheet which gives the GM a worksheet to select which optional rules are in effect in his/her particular campaign. The first version is for before firepower age campaigns and should contain all RAW options and some popular house rules and setting rules that you can select for your campaign.

Here is an example of opinionated setup for campaign tools.

Mythras Campaign Setup Tool Goes to Monster Island, Adventures in Glorantha and to M-Space Among other things

NOMCORSS V1.1 (NotesFromPavis Opinionated Mythras Campaign Optional Rule Setup Sheet) is expanded. It now contains more than 100 rules options scoured from Mythras RAW,Mythras Companion,Ships and Seawalls,Monster Island,Firearms,M-Space,Old Bones Setting Up Tasks,Adventures in Glorantha

It is an excel sheet which gives the GM a worksheet to select which optional rules are in effect in his/her particular campaign.

You need to have own the various supplements it refers to if you want to use the rules mentioned here (every rule option reference points to the supplement and page).

Mythras Campaign Setup Tool Goes to Thennla and takes a Bird in the Hand

Mythras Campaign Rules Setup Tool helps GMs to select and communicate rules chosen from an array of Mythras supplements. NOMCORSS is now at version 1.2 and has the options found in Shores of Korantia,Bird in the Hand,Taskan Empire,Sorandib and some of the Assabian Rites in there. There are now 120+ selectable rules with a few having more than 2 options for each.
The display sheet shows now also “default” Mythras RAW options in gray, Not in use in red and the rest in green.
Tool can be found here

If this works anything like advertised you'll find some fans here. There seems to be a secret eddy in the gaming ether that causes Mythras fans to wash up on the shores of the Pub with unlikely frequency.

I believe 1.2 of this is out now.

If this works anything like advertised you'll find some fans here. There seems to be a secret eddy in the gaming ether that causes Mythras fans to wash up on the shores of the Pub with unlikely frequency.
We like to talk Mythras, but like everyone else, we’re here for the Memes and Cosplay Pics.

Honestly, I'm no longer interested in material that's developed for Office based software. If it was done using Google's free software (Sheets) I'd use it then. Not a fan of how Microsoft prices their software these days.

I'm no longer interested in material that's developed for Office based software. If it was done using Google's free software (Sheets) I'd use it then.
It seems to open fine in Google Docs (where it's hosted anyway), and you can download it as OpenDocument spreadsheet.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back