How to Turn a Character Sheet into an Editable PDF?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Lunar Ronin

New Generation Grognard
Administrator
Reaction score
Would anyone know how to make this PDF character sheet editable? It's from the Masks RPG. I figure that it's a long shot, but couldn't hurt to ask. :tongue:

Attachments

• masks-character_sheet.pdf
    35 KB · Views: 12
If it’s locked you can print it to a new pdf and that will strip out any file locks

If it’s locked you can print it to a new pdf and that will strip out any file locks
Someone is putting locks on PDF character sheets...in the 2020ies, when they can be removed by free web services:shock:?
I'd think this kind of ideas were left in the TSR era. (I think I remember my character sheet having a warning against it being photocopied...I think it was printed out, though, so it was fine:grin:!)

Someone is putting locks on PDF character sheets...in the 2020ies, when they can be removed by free web services:shock:?
I'd think this kind of ideas were left in the TSR era. (I think I remember my character sheet having a warning against it being photocopied...I think it was printed out, though, so it was fine:grin:!)
I guess I misunderstood the original query. I wasn't able to look at the metadata of the attached file (reading the forum from my phone) and just assumed by "editable" that's what was up. I guess "form-fillable" was what Lunar Ronin Apparition is really after in this case.

I guess I misunderstood the original query. I wasn't able to look at the metadata of the attached file (reading the forum from my phone) and just assumed by "editable" that's what was up. I guess "form-fillable" was what Lunar Ronin Apparition is really after in this case.
Ah, OK, and I couldn't download it from here, so I went by your post:thumbsup:!

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back