I appreciate this place

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Acmegamer

Legendary Member
Reaction score
@Endless Flight Btw, I wanted to mention that I might be stopping payment to Patreon within the next week plus if they don't respond to me this week.

I don't want to do it but since they can't be bothered to respond to customer tickets I might not have a choice. I'll admit the error was mine, I replaced my smartphone with a new one and the only two party authentication that I screwed up was theirs.

What's pissing me off if as soon as I realized the error I opened a ticket. That was on the 10th. I also opened a second ticket on the 14th because of how they layout opening a ticket I figured I might have errored under which topic to address it to.

Anyhow, while I've received an email confirming the tickets, I've yet to hear back from them. So, with that in mind if they don't get back to me I'll put block payments on anything coming from Patreon by the 1st. I'm highly annoyed by their lack of customer service on this. I just wanted to give you an FYI and apologizes ahead of time.
Update, they got their act together and sent me security questions I had to answer. Once I did that they sent a one time code so I could log in, then disable my authenticator and re-enable. So I'm all set. Plus I snagged the one time codes to put in my password manager this time that I forgot to do back in 2016.

Last edited:

Necrozius

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Someday we should do a thread to gather Pub member contributions for a crowdsourced dungeon. Sell it on Drivethru or wherever to raise funds for forum upkeep and hosting. And use it to advertise the Pub.

The final boss should be a giant dire Goose or something.

Arthur Frayn

Reaction score
Someday we should do a thread to gather Pub member contributions for a crowdsourced dungeon. Sell it on Drivethru or wherever to raise funds for forum upkeep and hosting. And use it to advertise the Pub.

The final boss should be a giant dire Goose or something.

There should be one of those "follow the path of RPGPub" bridge puzzles like in Indiana Jones or Baldurs Gate:
jehovah.jpg

After much debating the players will eventually try something and make it across the bridge! At the end is a plaque that reads:

Actually we just scrawled a bunch of random letters on an ordinary bridge because none of us could be arsed to figure out how in the heck to construct a bridge where only certain blocks fall out of it just by stepping on them yet the rest of it somehow stays up. I mean, how does that even work?

PS- We did, however, figure out how to make plaques that explode when you read them! You've got 5... 4... 3...

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com