I got an air fryer for Christmas. Now what?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Am I the only one who finds air fryers....unnatural
No worst than toaster ovens or blenders that cook soup at the same time.

It is all part of the arcane culinary arts and their wicked wizardry.

Unless one is part of the Cult of the Instapot (ALL HAIL!)... then it is your religion and your one instant god.

Two things I've recently discovered my air fryer does quite nicely is reheat leftover apple pie (350 for ~8 minutes) and warm tortillas (180 for ~4 minutes).

"Uh, E-Rocker, couldn't you just use your regular oven for those things?"

Yes. Yes, I could. But my air fryer heats up a lot faster than my oven.

Oh gosh yes. Fries.

I have never done other reheating, but it seems obvious now that it would be awesome at those things.
A perfect cure for soggy takeout fries. As a bonus you get to pat them and remove a bit of the oil.

So our microwave died. Not wanting to spend a bunch on a new microwave just this moment since the stove / oven and refrigerator are also on the fritz. The joys of buying all the major appliances when you move into a new house, apparently they all decide to die the moment the 10 year warranty expires.

I picked one up for $109 that is a touch on the small side but it is a combo microwave, air fryer and convection oven so may still be handy down the road if we get another large microwave. This one is working out pretty well, so it may have a job for a while.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back