I hate geese. A free roaming thread.

Tian Chang: Lone Wolf Fists Kickstarter

Dumarest

Vaquero de Alta California
Reaction score
The French just kinda... are french. They don't make a big deal about it, they get on with doing French things and you can either join in or fuck off, they don't really care which as long as you don't get in the way. It's cool. You know where you stand with the French.

The Quebecois? They work at it. They put effort into being French; there's a minimum standard of Frenchness they want to reach, it's pretty damn high, and unless you're playing the game too they just don't want to know. It's like EXTREME FRANCE.
your-minimal-je.jpg

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
I've always suspected Mark Zuckerberg was a goose wearing a cheap Halloween mask.
Have you ever seen the movie Thankskilling? At one point, the homicidal turkey dons a human skin mask, which causes everyone to believe he's human, even though he's still turkey-sized with a turkey body.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Reaction score
This is exactly the thread for Rabbit Duck warring. Where the hell else should that go?

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score

Faylar

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I took a Gander at this thread and concluded that we are all flocked!

Doc Sammy

Stupid Sexy Husbando!
Reaction score
Remember that old commercial "I'm Yul Brynner and I'm dead" that was an anti-smoking ad?

Then they did a sequel with that Jim Fixx guy who wrote a book about jogging for fitness and later died while jogging.

I think we need a threequel about the dangers of geese.

"I'm Brennus and I'm dead. A bunch of geese scared me while trying to raid the temple of Juno on the Capitoline Hill. Now my homeland of Gaul is a weird country where guys wear striped turtleneck shirts and Jerry Lewis is worshiped as a demigod."

Ronnie Sanford

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Remember that old commercial "I'm Yul Brynner and I'm dead" that was an anti-smoking ad?

Then they did a sequel with that Jim Fixx guy who wrote a book about jogging for fitness and later died while jogging.

I think we need a threequel about the dangers of geese.

"I'm Brennus and I'm dead. A bunch of geese scared me while trying to raid the temple of Juno on the Capitoline Hill. Now my homeland of Gaul is a weird country where guys wear striped turtleneck shirts and Jerry Lewis is worshiped as a demigod."
I remember that Yul Brynner ad... It always shook me up.

Séadna

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Baffin Island for some years, but originally a southern Ontario boy. Hence the hockey angst.
Ignorant foreigner questions: is there much Inuktitut spoken there, do you have it yourself?

Last edited:
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com