I hate geese. A free roaming thread.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
The French just kinda... are french. They don't make a big deal about it, they get on with doing French things and you can either join in or fuck off, they don't really care which as long as you don't get in the way. It's cool. You know where you stand with the French.

The Quebecois? They work at it. They put effort into being French; there's a minimum standard of Frenchness they want to reach, it's pretty damn high, and unless you're playing the game too they just don't want to know. It's like EXTREME FRANCE.
your-minimal-je.jpg

I've always suspected Mark Zuckerberg was a goose wearing a cheap Halloween mask.

Have you ever seen the movie Thankskilling? At one point, the homicidal turkey dons a human skin mask, which causes everyone to believe he's human, even though he's still turkey-sized with a turkey body.

This is exactly the thread for Rabbit Duck warring. Where the hell else should that go?

I took a Gander at this thread and concluded that we are all flocked!

Remember that old commercial "I'm Yul Brynner and I'm dead" that was an anti-smoking ad?

Then they did a sequel with that Jim Fixx guy who wrote a book about jogging for fitness and later died while jogging.

I think we need a threequel about the dangers of geese.

"I'm Brennus and I'm dead. A bunch of geese scared me while trying to raid the temple of Juno on the Capitoline Hill. Now my homeland of Gaul is a weird country where guys wear striped turtleneck shirts and Jerry Lewis is worshiped as a demigod."

Remember that old commercial "I'm Yul Brynner and I'm dead" that was an anti-smoking ad?

Then they did a sequel with that Jim Fixx guy who wrote a book about jogging for fitness and later died while jogging.

I think we need a threequel about the dangers of geese.

"I'm Brennus and I'm dead. A bunch of geese scared me while trying to raid the temple of Juno on the Capitoline Hill. Now my homeland of Gaul is a weird country where guys wear striped turtleneck shirts and Jerry Lewis is worshiped as a demigod."
I remember that Yul Brynner ad... It always shook me up.

Don't make Bunch Bunch angry ...

every-time-a-5cd793.jpg

Baffin Island for some years, but originally a southern Ontario boy. Hence the hockey angst.
Ignorant foreigner questions: is there much Inuktitut spoken there, do you have it yourself?

Last edited:
Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back