I hate geese. A free roaming thread.

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Last night, as my wife and I were watching the TV news, a flock of geese apparently flew over our yard. I say apparently because we did not see them--too many trees in the way--but their honking was so loud it drowned out the broadcast. It reminded me of living next to the airport.

TristramEvans TristramEvans

Since you seem to be a very intelligent and wise man (and I actually do mean that), I seek your advice on a topic.

If Jennifer Aniston is the Hunter S. Thompson of RPG's (or tries to be), does that make me Joe Exotic?

Since you seem to be a very intelligent and wise man (and I actually do mean that), I seek your advice on a topic.

If Jennifer Aniston is the Hunter S. Thompson of RPG's (or tries to be), does that make me Joe Exotic?
What does that have to do with geese and the attempt to drive them from this planet?!?!

People this is not the site for thread drift!

lol, have no idea who that is Doc - a wrestler I assume?

Don't think I've heard of it. What makes him a "tiger guy"? Some kinda furry?
On the chance that you're being serious here, he owned a private zoo in Oklahoma that specialized in big cats, especially tigers. He's currently in prison for not treating his animals well enough, and also trying to have the owner of another private big cat facility in Florida murdered.

Let's just highlight the phrase "i owned a private zoo" and let that marinate for a moment.

On the chance that you're being serious here, he owned a private zoo in Oklahoma that specialized in big cats, especially tigers. He's currently in prison for not treating his animals well enough, and also trying to have the owner of another private big cat facility in Florida murdered.

hm, and why do you identify with this fellow Doc? Wouldn't one of the Guidos of the Jersey Shore be more appropriate?

lol, have no idea who that is Doc - a wrestler I assume?

hm, and why do you identify with this fellow Doc? Wouldn't one of the Guidos of the Jersey Shore be more appropriate?

I wish I was one of the "Guidos" from Jersey Shore.

I wasn't referring to the tiger abuse and more to the fact he was a crazy gay redneck who had no idea what the fuck he was doing and had an over the top real-life personality.

Someone on Discord mentioned that and said that I was like the Joe Exotic of RPG's and I thought I could use a second opinion.

I wish I was one of the "Guidos" from Jersey Shore.

I wasn't referring to the tiger abuse and more to the fact he was a crazy gay redneck who had no idea what the fuck he was doing and had an over the top real-life personality.

Someone on Discord mentioned that and said that I was like the Joe Exotic of RPG's and I thought I could use a second opinion.

Jesus, Doc, I don't think you're that crazy - surely you've got enough self awareness to reject that weirdo as a comparison.

I do think Jennifer Aniston is a bad influence on you, you're def better off when not getting riled up about his latest bogeymen

Jesus, Doc, I don't think you're that crazy - surely you've got enough self awareness to reject that weirdo as a comparison.

Thanks. I was legit worried about that.

I want to be the Frankie Valli of RPG's

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back