I have Audible credits. What should I get?

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Bunch

The other Mods are geese!
Reaction score
What it says on the tin. I picked up a history of lesser known african civilizations because it's an area I feel is under researched. I would also be interested in good ones on either north/south/central america pre Columbus southeast asia and maybe india. I like history.

What else have people really enjoyed on audible?

The Power of the Dog trilogy by Don Winslow, an insane series about a cat-and-mouse game between a DEA agent and Mexican drug lord. The narrator is fantastic.

I read a lot of history but it is mostly about Russia because their history is so insane and interesting because of it. If you're interested in that area I can provide a lot of recommendations.

I know some great books on Southeast Asian and Indian history but they're more about the 20th century on and/or aren't on Audible.

I read a lot of history but it is mostly about Russia because their history is so insane and interesting because of it. If you're interested in that area I can provide a lot of recommendations.

I know some great books on Southeast Asian and Indian history but they're more about the 20th century on and/or aren't on Audible.
Russia works. I gotta use my credit before I cancel or I believe I lose them.

Russia works. I gotta use my credit before I cancel or I believe I lose them.

Two books on Russia I'd recommend right away: A People's Tragedy by Orlando Figes is a masterpiece but being about the Revolution and its aftermath may be more modern than what you're looking for in which case I'd recommend Montefiore's tremendously entertaining (if you have a strong stomach) book on The Romanovs which covers a much wider sweep of Russian history.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back