I'm Doc Sammy, Ask Me Anything

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
I've never heard of you. Should I have heard of you?
What sort of questions should I ask in an "ask me anything" when I know nothing of the subject in question?
Should there be a subject in question when the question involves a subject, subjected to the answer to the question?
What should you do to a drunken sailor first thing in the morning?
Which apocalypse are we on? I've lost track.
Llamas: Too many L's or not enough?

1. Dunno. I can tell you why it's a good idea to go down on a Japanese sex robot and what's the best way to orally pleasure a robot chick. This information might just save your life when Skynet goes online.
2. ???
3. Throw him in the brig with the Captain's daughter. Preferably early in the morning.
4. About a quarter past five.
5. Exactly the right amount of L's

So, why bother? Seriously, why bother at all?

1. Does the Pope shit in the woods?

And is the Space Pope actually reptilian?

What am I getting for Christmas?

1. Dunno. I can tell you why it's a good idea to go down on a Japanese sex robot and what's the best way to orally pleasure a robot chick. This information might just save your life when Skynet goes online.
Seeing as how we're trading oral sex info now apparently: don't ever give a (Male) dolphin a blow job, because they can thrust hard enough to break your neck.

I wish you all the best with your unruly brain. In my experience they can be little buggers :sad:

Do you make rice pudding in the microwave? If not, why not?

Is..is this an attempt to bait me into getting banned?

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

But to seriously answer your questions...

1. The music sucks, the fashion aesthetic is cool, and Goth chicks are pretty hot. Even if the Goths in Roanoke and on RPG.net are assholes, you still have cool Goths like Grim Jim and the aforementioned hot Goth ladies.

2. Don't really care for Punk, especially in its modern form. Maybe if it had died out in the late 70's or 80's, I would not have as much disdain for it. It's really the Punk scene of the modern era that I have issue with

3. Justin Achilli is highly overrated in my book. Although, to his credit, he did lead the creation of Requiem 1E back in '04 and Clanbook: Giovanni was pretty awesome.

That is the most measured response I've *EVER* seen you utter about ANY of these topics. Clearly the Seventh Seal is broken. LOL. Someone has been de-toxing off the Interwebs...

I wish you all the best with your unruly brain. In my experience they can be little buggers :sad:

Do you make rice pudding in the microwave? If not, why not?

I don't make rice pudding at all. In fact, I've never had it.

I do like tapioca pudding.

Doc - on a scale of 10. What do you rate "Ninja Scroll" as an anime?

It's a classic for a reason. I'm also fond of the TV series, which I haven't watched in years but has one of the best (and most out-there) endings of any anime type thing I've watched.
I never actually got around to watching the show, how's the quality as compared to the movie?

I never actually got around to watching the show, how's the quality as compared to the movie?

I remember the animation quality is just as good, and there are more "weird ninjas" than in the movie. It also places it in a wider context, iirc. It's a series, so there's probably stuff that doesn't quite the mark and the pacing is different, but it's worth watching for the climax.

I remember the animation quality is just as good, and there are more "weird ninjas" than in the movie. It also places it in a wider context, iirc. It's a series, so there's probably stuff that doesn't quite the mark and the pacing is different, but it's worth watching for the climax.
In that case I'll definitely give it a go, thanks!

What are your thoughts on Hayao Miyazaki films?

I'm always curious was serious Anime fans think of his works.

What are your thoughts on Hayao Miyazaki films?

I'm always curious was serious Anime fans think of his works.

He's a good filmmaker, although my favorite work of his is The Castle of Cagliostro, which is not a Studio Ghibli movie. My favorite of the Ghibli flicks would probably be either Princess Mononoke or Kiki's Delivery Service.

Are you excited about the upcoming Lupin the 3rd movie?

I am. I saw Lupin The 3rd Part IV and I loved it (especially since I am a fan of Italy and Italian culture) and I'm going to see Part V as well (I think that one is set in France) and then I'll be checking out the new movies.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back