(Interest Check) Boot Hill: Pima County

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Crossposting from the Golden Heroes OOC thread. I may or may not be less available coming up. If it is likely to interfere with the game (and it shouldn't be, I usually check in a few times a day). We'll see. I'm not the most active here, but hopefully I'm pulling my weight. Anyway, no one's asked but my wife was just diagnosed with inoperable stage IV cancer. She will be starting chemo immediately. Obviously, everything else (besides our son) just took a big backseat. Sorry for the overshare, but that's what's up in my world atm.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what else to say...

Crossposting from the Golden Heroes OOC thread. I may or may not be less available coming up. If it is likely to interfere with the game (and it shouldn't be, I usually check in a few times a day). We'll see. I'm not the most active here, but hopefully I'm pulling my weight. Anyway, no one's asked but my wife was just diagnosed with inoperable stage IV cancer. She will be starting chemo immediately. Obviously, everything else (besides our son) just took a big backseat. Sorry for the overshare, but that's what's up in my world atm.
Very sorry to hear that, Gringnr. Don't worry about us cowboys, take care of what's important. :smile:

Sorry to step out unexpectedly, guys. While we were in Idaho visiting my folks, my wife's aunt was moved into hospice care following brain surgery. We were on rotating shifts staying with her when we returned until she passed last week. Her funeral was Friday.

This all coincided with the Cabin Girl's nationals dance competition in Las Vegas and recital week at the studio and the Cabin Boy's end-of-year recital for the chamber orchestra in which he plays. This is the first morning in weeks I didn't wake up to an alarm in the dark.

Some people burn the candle at both ends. The last three weeks were more like taking a blowtorch to the whole thing.

I'm going to bow out. We can assume Cisco's moving on to Tucson or something. Thanks for a fun time.

For those keeping score at home, we still have AsenRG AsenRG, Baeraad Baeraad, F FeralToaster, Gringnr Gringnr, Shemek hiTankolel Shemek hiTankolel, and Séadna Séadna playing.

Now that all the PCs are in town again, if anybody else wants to sign up this is an especially good time to do so. The only real prerequisites are that you accept the genre and setting and can post at least every couple of days so things keep moving along.

Sorry to step out unexpectedly, guys. While we were in Idaho visiting my folks, my wife's aunt was moved into hospice care following brain surgery. We were on rotating shifts staying with her when we returned until she passed last week. Her funeral was Friday.

This all coincided with the Cabin Girl's nationals dance competition in Las Vegas and recital week at the studio and the Cabin Boy's end-of-year recital for the chamber orchestra in which he plays. This is the first morning in weeks I didn't wake up to an alarm in the dark.

Some people burn the candle at both ends. The last three weeks were more like taking a blowtorch to the whole thing.

I'm going to bow out. We can assume Cisco's moving on to Tucson or something. Thanks for a fun time.

Sorry to hear that BV. Catch you in the next game.

I'm just going to do a read of the whole game over the next week for before we start again.

If I made a post out of all the NPCs with little summaries of when we met them would that be useful to others?

I'm just going to do a read of the whole game over the next week for before we start again.

If I made a post out of all the NPCs with little summaries of when we met them would that be useful to others?
Sure couldn't hurt! I have to go back now and then to refresh my memory. There are a lot of NPCs!

Can't Suraj for anyone else, but it's help the shit out of me...

I, for one, am eager to discover what McCord's business with Crenshaw is. And what of Tybalt's brother, or the lost herd? As for the rest, well, wjere Tybalt goes, Eugene follows. Not because he is bound to, but because he chooses to. Besides, Lars has been talking Sweden up so much that Eugene is starting to wonder if he oughtn't settle there, rather than the Eastern U.S.

That having been said, if the group isn't keen to continue, I am happy to revisit Eugene's adventures another time.

Yikes! I had thought we were all using a polite euphemism when the group agreed to a game break during the holidays. I took a break from the pub to paint some minis and work on a couple of campaigns and forgot to check in. I apologize if I slowed down the gameplay for everyone, let me just read and catch up a bit and I'll post tonight. I was quite looking forward to how Tybalt's past coming back will play out.

I was actually waiting for Dumarest Dumarest to announce a restart.
I, for one, am eager to discover what McCord's business with Crenshaw is. And what of Tybalt's brother, or the lost herd? As for the rest, well, wjere Tybalt goes, Eugene follows. Not because he is bound to, but because he chooses to. Besides, Lars has been talking Sweden up so much that Eugene is starting to wonder if he oughtn't settle there, rather than the Eastern U.S.

That having been said, if the group isn't keen to continue, I am happy to revisit Eugene's adventures another time.
Happy to continue. I'll get a post up later today.
Yikes! I had thought we were all using a polite euphemism when the group agreed to a game break during the holidays. I took a break from the pub to paint some minis and work on a couple of campaigns and forgot to check in. I apologize if I slowed down the gameplay for everyone, let me just read and catch up a bit and I'll post tonight. I was quite looking forward to how Tybalt's past coming back will play out.
giphy.gif

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back