Interest check: Old-school fantasy

Which adventure campaigns interest you (select as many as you like)?

• Stonehell

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Anomalous Subsurface Environment

• Maze of the Blue Medusa

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Hot Springs Island

• The Old Ways (my own incomplete creation)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Something else (describe below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brock Savage

Cosmic Barbarian
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a pretty heavy workload today so my introductory post may have to wait until later in the day. We should come up with a name for our party, it's a tradition I've always favored. It doesn't have to be super cool and hip. I'm thinking prosaic but cheeky.

Stonehell Salvage Company
Society of Torch, Pole and Rope (a tip of the hat to the creator of Stonehell)

Last edited:

Bunch

Prince of Insufficient Light.
Reaction score
I'm still catching up from being away this weekend but I was thinking I'd have a sponsor who's unhappy with the current thieves guild leadership and hoping to groom a new leader with a personality more amenable to his/her goals. As such Egare represents a bet he's making on the future with Stonehell being the best chance at seeing Egare advance.

Edgewise

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a pretty heavy workload today so my introductory may have towait until later in the day.
That's fine by me. I was thinking that my ability to respond may be curtailed during working hours (9:30AM to 6:30PM EST), especially where die-rolling and rule-consulting are concerned. Tomorrow in particular, I'll be in and out of meetings, so I may be quiet until evening.

Edgewise

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm still catching up from being away this weekend but I was thinking I'd have a sponsor who's unhappy with the current thieves guild leadership and hoping to groom a new leader with a personality more amenable to his/her goals. As such Egare represents a bet he's making on the future with Stonehell being the best chance at seeing Egare advance.
If you want to have your own sponsor, that's fine, or you could be sponsored by one of the parties backing Hildegard or Bron. Either way, it is still good if you can come up with a simple explanation of how you know one or more other members of the party. It doesn't have to be complicated.

Bunch

Reaction score
If you want to have your own sponsor, that's fine, or you could be sponsored by one of the parties backing Hildegard or Bron. Either way, it is still good if you can come up with a simple explanation of how you know one or more other members of the party. It doesn't have to be complicated.
When I get a chance to I'll see which sponsor might make the best match with what I suggested. Whichever it is I could be an occasional employee of and have been introduced to the other party member in the course of doing various duties.

Bunch

Reaction score
I'm going to suggest my patron Lord Lorfyrhold has contacts with the already mentioned coven. When he heard they were arranging a party of delvers he asks to include his man Egare. He presents Egare as a competent but expendable adventurer. His stated goal is to gather information for Lorfyrhold.

dokel

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I've edited Orym's write-up to include language known. I've given him all the starting languages listed for an Elf plus one additional (Kobold) for his 14 INT.