Interest Check: The Outfit - Scum and Villainy/Blades In The Dark hybrid

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
You know who love spontaneously combustible materials? I do. That's why there's a remote detonator stuck to the bottom of the tank. :grin:
Hydrazine's got it all. It's toxic, it's corrosive, it's carcinogenic, it's highly flammable, it's vapour is explosive at a wide range of concentrations in air and it's hypergolic with a variety of common industrial and household materials. Hydrazine is why you should never approach spent booster stages - as found out the hard way by many soviet-era peasants.

When folks talk about 'green' rocket fuels what they really mean is 'anything but fecking hydrazine.'

Last edited:
I really wanted to find a way to use the word hypergolic in my post but just couldn't make it work. Congrats.
picard clapping.gif

I really wanted to find a way to use the word hypergolic in my post but just couldn't make it work. Congrats.
View attachment 20055
Hypergolic and monoprop reaction control systems do exist in this 'verse - so, yes it has hydrazine, and there are junk yards with old hydrazine tanks in them. You're in just the right part of town to encounter them, too.

Town planning and zoning are a fairly loose concept in Nova Batavia.

Many smaller hydrazine monoprop systems like EVA suit RCS packs and satellite station keeping thrusters are fuelled by hydrazine tanks that get swapped out and taken to refuelling plants in more remote industrial locations - the western part of the map is mostly industrial land. Once the tanks go out of date it's usually cheaper to bin and replace them. Sometimes folks don't bother to check whether they're empty and regulations around their disposal aren't all that well enforced ...

Last edited:
I should add that to the list of OPSEC issues with my junkyard apartment.

I'm still working on my homework, but it's going to take a while; teacher gave us a lot of questions to answer ... :grin:

I'm still working on my homework, but it's going to take a while; teacher gave us a lot of questions to answer ... :grin:
I hope this will give us a better map. There's an A1-size PDF of the map attached to the first post in the IC thread. This will evolve over time.

I really like Fenris-77 Fenris-77 's idea for the hideout. The rooftop patio sounds like a great place to sip a mediocre espresso and lament about being skint. In the office I want a really shit TV to watch some local soaps on, while strewn out on a ratty sofa. For Brun specifically she would probably install a workout area (bench and squat rack) in some area to call her own.

My homework:

Brun lives in South Downtown in her grandmother's house, where Brun has a room. Her Cousin (Ulrich) also lives there and they take turns looking after their grandmother (Oma) - not that she wants the help. A spry old woman, she takes care of her many potted plants around the house and in the limited concrete garden the house has. She also enjoys busying herself making Smegulon cuisine for her family and the other local folk in her age range.

The house is unusual in that it has an illegal basement, built by Brun's grandfather years ago. He had previously used it to install a tech-deck setup but it has since fallen into disrepair. It's now a hidden aspect of the house that Brun and Ulrich use to store shit they don't want Oma finding. This is where Brun hides 'Cletus' her rifle in a spot that even Ulrich isn't dumb enough to poke around in.

Oma's house itself is nigh indistinguishable from the row of similar houses attached to either side that run up and down the street. However it has little in the way of security and is easily broken into like any other house. The tight knit community of Smegs that live in this block have a reputation of not trusting the police and taking matters into their own hands, which at least scares off small-time thugs, and Smegs who do not steal from their own out of respect.

- - -

Brun frequents 'Touchdown Junction', a neopunk bar a few blocks away (north) nearer the maglev line station, within walking distance of her Oma's place. Garishly coloured, it stands out from the other buildings, and whatever industrial use the place used to have has been lost to time due to the unnecessary additions (via junk, ornaments, old furniture, scrap sculptures littering the lot) to modify the building in helping it standout from the rest of the street. The place is colloquially just referred to as 'the Junk' by regulars.

Brun and Ulrich have been going here since they were young, before the war. Brun left with many others from her neighbourhood to join the military, but not as many came back. Junk hasn't recovered in terms of patrons, and barely clings on as the newer young generations aren't as appealed by the aesthetic or music choice.

Trouble comes in the form of rowdy, angry veterans in the ever aging clientele. Fights are handled internally, but when any criminal shit gets the police involved, the regulars stick together to avoid law interference.

Brun has not felt like she fit in here since returning from the war, a lot of her rebellious streak been stamped by regularity and training. She pines to be as carefree and hateful as she once was but accepts she's grown out of it. Now she just needs to make some money. She and Ulrich frequent the place out of nostalgia.

- - -

Lefty's warehouse/abode is nestled in the Shenobi district, an old junkyard of containers that he has since put to use hiding his stash. There is a small temp-hab office that Lefty has repurposed as both his office and home in the back, and the containers themselves house his stash and simultaneously house the underground tunnels he's been digging to expand his enterprise's storage room. His most valuable stuff is hidden down here.

The compound is well defended with as much innocuous trash used to create barriers to entry as Lefty can manage, creating a chokehold entrance that his limited camera support watches, or otherwise presenting such a precarious threat to any fool brave enough to try climbing the walls of junk and risking both noise and a nasty infection.

Lefty is almost always here, a recluse. He uses contacts and middlemen to arrange exchanges and trades via his most loyal compatriots - all vets he served with (and was NCO over), Brun included.

Brun has a go bag (some spare weapons, cash and travel docs) hidden here at Lefty's place until she can find a more permanent solution to hide it. Lefty knows about it and may well have snooped inside out of his own curiousity. It's only a good hiding spot for the moment as Brun knows Lefty's paranoia keeps his compound safe.

- - -

Brun's only family in the city are her Oma and her cousin, Ulrich. His family left for Korova when his dad and stepmother took Ulrich's half siblings over there for a new job when the starport there picked up steam, but Ulrich decided to stay. Brun hasn't seen or heard from her uncle in years. Brun's own parents got sucked into a life of drugs and shittiness that led to her and her younger brother being raised by their grandparents since she was a teen. Her brother was presumed KIA in the war, his battalion involved in a large-scale offensive operation that claimed many lives on both sides, the Battle of Cremm's Ridge. Many from Moseli neighbourhoods had family involved in this battle, and locals refer to it as 'The Cremm'. There's a monument to the battle in a park, in the northern part of 'West Downtown' close to the Port District. The huge central statue features several busts of the locals fighting in the Pyrrhic victory, and is revered by locals given the recent memory of the war.

Brun's Aunt, Oma's eldest, still lives on Freeside station. She stayed there when Brun's grandparents decided to adjust to living on a planet. As far as Brun heard via Oma, her Aunt (Margo) had some kids of her own. Brun thus has several more cousins (and cousin's offspring) that she doesn't know about.

Ulrich and Brun both help pay to upkeep Oma's place, as her state benefits don't cover everything she needs to keep living here. Oma doesn't know what Brun does exactly to get money, and doesn't pry. Ever since Oma's husband died she has tried to just maintain a positive outlook for her only remaining family in the city, reminding them of their roots with many stories of their collective history as Smegs.

Ulrich has a legal job in the city working for an accounting firm that handles accounts of transport enterprises - ultimately his work is in a legal grey area thanks to poorly handled government oversight. He has tried several times to get Brun an entry level job into his business but she has absolutely no interest in what she refers to as being a 'wage slave'. Ulrich often gripes about how he is not given the same respect as others due to being a smeg descendant, which Brun finds repulsive.

Both Oma and Ulrich know that Brun's line of work is based on a gig-by-gig basis, and Ulrich knows damn well she is not pulling legal stunts to get her cred. They would both cover for her if the police or anyone else came knocking, as no one knows she legally resides in the house. Ulrich would help Brun hide a body but would chastise her for being stupid enough to need his help doing so. Oma would undoubtedly freak out.

Their time living together has created a tight family knot between the three of them, even if they do get on each other's nerves from time to time. Ulrich and Brun have an unspoken agreement that she keeps her work life out of her home life, if anything just to keep Oma safe.

A random location:

Lucky Lucky Pawnbrokers – Located on Shenobi’s main drag, the Lucky Lucky is an infamously shady place run by Fez Diallo, fence, racketeer, and oddsmaker. Fez is a plump older man with an enormous mustache and wary eyes. You can sell pretty much anything at Lucky Lucky, no questions asked, but don’t expect to get top dollar for it. You can also find most anything at Lucky Lucky, but don’t expect it to be cheap, especially the under-the-counter merch. Assuming you can find what you’re looking for in the teetering piles of junk the populate front of the shop. Fez’s right-hand man is Shupp, a mountainous pile of muscle and blubber that almost never speaks, but isn’t nearly as stupid as he looks. You’ll almost never find Fez without Shupp somewhere close by. Fez also has a network of cousins and nephews that run ‘errands’ and clean up messes for him. Fez is a useful guy to know, but watch your pockets and caveat emptor. He has an effusive personal manner that disguises a very shrewd ability to read people, and his ability to price goods is uncanny.

And one more:

Brothers Fine Jewelry – An upscale gem and jewelry store in Shenobi’s nicer district, run by Dougal 'Uncle Doug' Brothers, an aging villain with connections in all sorts of places. The store is not important because of Uncle Doug though, but because of his twin nieces who ‘work’ there, Luceilia and Kellus Brothers, collectively known as the Brothers Sisters. The sisters provide some of the best security services available to underworld types. Their skills are legendary, and every thug has a story about a guy they know who saw the Sisters do something impossibly violent and cool. The twins are identical, and usually dress somewhat androgynously in black suits, with their raven black hair in matching page-boy haircuts. Its rumored that the Brothers Sisters also do wetwork, for the right price, but no one has ever been able to confirm that rumor.

And one more:

Brothers Fine Jewelry – An upscale gem and jewelry store in Shenobi’s nicer district, run by Dougal 'Uncle Doug' Brothers, an aging villain with connections in all sorts of places. The store is not important because of Uncle Doug though, but because of his twin nieces who ‘work’ there, Luceilia and Kellus Brothers, collectively known as the Brothers Sisters. The sisters provide some of the best security services available to underworld types. Their skills are legendary, and every thug has a story about a guy they know who saw the Sisters do something impossibly violent and cool. The twins are identical, and usually dress somewhat androgynously in black suits, with their raven black hair in matching page-boy haircuts. Its rumored that the Brothers Sisters also do wetwork, for the right price, but no one has ever been able to confirm that rumor.
Sirtis or Shuttleworth or North Cixin, or possibly central Startown would be a better location for this.

Sirtis or Shuttleworth or North Cixin, or possibly central Startown would be a better location for this.
Sure, I'm still working on my geographical knowledge of the city so I'm not being super precise with locations. Mostly, I'm tossing these out for you to move around as needed. Lets say Central Startown then. I'm trying to keep the detail to Shenobi and adjacent areas to start. I'm trying to target places and people that form parts of the social fabric of the underworld, and that the characters would be likely to already know at least a little about. Let me know if there a sort of detail you want included or whatever.

Sure, I'm still working on my geographical knowledge of the city so I'm not being super precise with locations. Mostly, I'm tossing these out for you to move around as needed. Lets say Central Startown then. I'm trying to keep the detail to Shenobi and adjacent areas to start. I'm trying to target places and people that form parts of the social fabric of the underworld, and that the characters would be likely to already know at least a little about. Let me know if there a sort of detail you want included or whatever.
So, a little gazeteer:

The posher bits of startown are north of the river - Shuttleworth and Cixin. The three fields around there have a lot of CG shuttle traffic to the high port and other destinations, and it's more posh and quite touristy. Folks can run small scams there. Shuttleworth field has two large disused wet pads; the drains can be used for discreet ingress to the field, but that route has gatekeepers who demand to be paid if you want to transit goods via this route.

Central startown and South Cixin mainly have business serving the starport, plus stuff like hotels. The hotels tend to be more downmarket - two and three star standard plus capsule hotels. This area is someone else's turf.

Sirtis is just to the West of Startown and is a small, gentrifiying neighbourhood with a lot of new-build apartments. It's starting to accumulate shopping districts and other businesses catering to nouveau riche types. Some pickings for heists and petty criminal enterprises, and a substantial market for narcotics. The narcotics trade is largely split between two incumbents. The local rent-a-cops aren't terribly well paid.

Orcas is just to the east of Shenobi and is not dissimilar, although the Western end of it borders onto Sirtis, and is beginning to gentrify somewhat as well. The incumbents here are rivals of yours and consist of a not-terribly-stable coalition of three gangs that used to be rivals.

Shenobi itself is something of a power vacuum; the old gang that was incumbent here broke apart due to a bloody internal factional squabble. Some of the previous incumbents still claim this area as their own You are one of several smaller gangs trying to take advantage of the power vacuum and establish yourself in this area.

Most of Darko is taken up by the large Darko field. Since the wet pads on Darko Field were decommissioned (there is a large artificial island to the east with still-active wet pads) much of the eastern part has been reclaimed by the wetlands taking over from the fish farms that used to be in the area before the pads were constructed. One of the local species of fish is a very efficient carrion eater with a radula-like mandible; one can use these to dispose of bodies.

The Port District is what it says on the tin - a sea port and its associated industries. There is quite a bit of industrial land in this area.

Downtown sits between Startown and Central Moseli and has its own incumbent criminal scene. There is an unspoken agreement about turf between Downtown and Startown gangs, and the bigger Yak syndicates have much more of a presence in this area.

The Aferasi Quarter is also what it says on the tin - a large minority Aferasi population is concentrated here, and has its own criminal enterprises. They tend to be quite territorial but occasionally hire Humans to do anonymous dirty work.

Central Moseli is the CBD and has many businesses in it; the police are more in the pocket of the corps here and don't like Startown gangs at all.

Pretty much everything to the West of the CBD is more legit with less gang control; of course all is not what it seems. Bekasi and Regina are mainly industrial land with a residential belt sitting between them and the CBD.

Oyshen, Pontefract and Kumar are poor-ish suburban regions.

South of the map is the rest of Moseli.

Between Moseli and the rest of Nova Batavia is Kelley Forest. The peninsula region is quite posh - a satellite commuter belt region for central Vetawa.

The Rest of Nova Batavia consists of a further 5 city jurisdictions, each with their own shenanigans of one sort or another. The major Yak families have much more control over Vetawa; although there are still smaller players the Yaks are progressively consolidating their hold over the region. They have a lot of tentacles into the corps and politics, particularly the far right.

Very cool. Lets put Brothers in Suttleworth then, that makes more sense. This gives me a better idea where to put things generally, thanks!

Séadna Séadna, TheophilusCarter TheophilusCarter, Voros Voros - Could we have the background questions as asked here?

We don't need all of it, but if we could make a start and post to the OOC thread, I think we should get the game underway next week.

Don't worry too much about the details of the canon; if you think in terms of the content one might expect to see in a cyberpunk game you won't be a million miles off. An alternative might be to think of what sort of folks Han Solo might have hung out with.

I'll start updating the map and writing stuff up this weekend.

Yep, I've been working on it, it was just a lot. Here's what I have.

1: An idea for an initial concept for a hideout. Bearing in mind that you can't afford a either a bat-cave or a shark tank so this is a budget hideout -

• Where is it on the map? (somewhere in Shenobi, but describe the area - a warehouse, above a nightclub, a basement, in the back of a cafe, machine shop or some other business etc.)
    • Sam would prefer to hide in plain sight, definitely the backrooms of a flashy nightclub or the like.
  • What is it fronted by?
    • How about a dance club with lots of nights that cater to attractive young folk.
  • How do you get into it?
    • Right through the front door, baby! We could be regulars, investors, or the like.
  • How would you bug out of it in a hurry?.
    • Definitely a back door, perhaps to a small garage with our scooters …
  • What is its biggest OPSEC flaw (that might be exploited to discover it or get into it)
    • Probably the regularity with which we (and our oh-so photogenic faces … ) frequent it
  • What is one unusual security feature
    • Tiny, pretty wait-staff (of various genders) who are actually pretty competent in hand-to-hand
  • What is one unusual facility you've got access to in it.
    • Utterly drawing a blank here …
We'll take a consensus of the hideout and I'll mash the ideas up into something.

2. An idea for where your character lives - A family home, a capsule hotel, a hidden apartment above a disused warehouse etc.

I think Sam would have a swingin’ bachelor’s pad, a fancy apartment in a building for singles.

• Where is it on the map?
    • Uh, not sure. It would be a nicer part of town, but not too far from the hideout.
  • What's something unusual about it?
  • What's its best security feature - not obvious, nosy neighbours, a watch-basilisk?
  • What's its biggest security flaw?
    • Sam himself: he’ll buzz just about any pretty face (or any gender) in …
  • Who else lives there - nobody? your family, friends, tight knit neighbours etc?
    • Definitely not family or close friends (if Sam even has them). More swingin’ singles, I would think.
3. A watering hole or other place your character frequents:

How about Jake’s Pool Hall

• Not really sure about the neighborhoods, but somewhere sketchy. Maybe near the south of the map?
  • Why do they go there?
    • Mostly just to escape the pressure of his “day job”
  • What is there?
    • Pool tables, dart boards, booze
  • Who often hangs out there?
    • Casual friends, pool buddies, drinkin’ buddies
  • What does the decor look like?
    • Décor?! :grin:
  • What does trouble look like there and how is it handled?
    • The occasional bar fight, mostly good natured. If it gets too unruly, folks get kicked out
4. The home, workplace or other haunt of at least one of your friends or acquaintances
Acquaintance: Sydney Warren, felllow fixer and occasional business partner, his “office,” a back room from an electronics repair shop

• Again, don’t really know the neighborhoods, so I’m not sure what’s a good place. Maybe near the pool hall
  • What goes on there - a home, a pub or cafe, a place of work, a park?
    • Electronics repair shop, but also a place where Sydney does his dealings
  • Why does the friend/acquaintance hang out there?
    • He works there
  • When and how often might you find them there?
    • Quite often: Sydney is a sedentary fellow
5. Somewhere you could hide yourself or hide something you didn't want folks to find.

• Randomly: near the east edge of the map
  • What is it, and why is it a good hiding place?
    • A crappy motel, no serious crime, so cops tend to ignore it. Just a place for folks to lay low for personal reasons
  • Who else might know about it?
    • Hopefully no one …
Also, think about your family ties.

• Does your family live about here - if so, who? Parents? Siblings? Dipshit cousins? Do you have a spouse or other ongoing relationship? Are you supporting anyone? Do they live in Moseli, somewhere else in or about Nova Batavia, or somewhere else entirely?
    • I don’t think Sam would be anywhere near family. Perhaps an ex-wife, who had to leave Sam because she didn’t care for his business …
  • Who is your nearest relative living offworld - Do they live dirtside somewhere or are they low-G smegs unable to return to a strong gravity well?
    • I’m thinking at his age, his folks have passed, but perhaps a younger sister somewhere dirtside.
  • Do your family approve of your line of work? Do they know what you do? If not, what do they think you do? Would they hide you from the mob? The police? Would they help you dispose of a body?
    • The ex knows, disapproves, but would probably help Sam out in a pinch.

My answers thus far:

Where is it:

Shipping warehouse or autoshop with dealing "upstairs". By day it essentially operates as its legitimate version would. Quick getaway via a simple backdoor. It's biggest flaw is that there isn't really anything special about it, it's not loaded with security features. However the main office where we store the gear and plan things has a biometric scanner. The warehouse/autoshop is next door to some kind of med clinic which offers post-job healing and augment repair services for a monthly kickback.

My place:

I live alone in a nice enough apartment above the hideout. Small enough that I can fill it with things to make it look faux-classy. Uses an eye-scanner for entry. Biggest flaw is that one could climb in the window from the outside. So Espa has a sensor there that wakes her, but she'd have little time to react.

Watering hole:

Favourite watering hole is a suitably cyberpunky cocktail bar somewhere in Central Startown.

Acquaintance:

I often visit a cousin to socialise or for family gatherings to perform the old customs from our generation ship. Cousin lives in a thoroughly middle class area and has become more integrated than most smegulon descendants.

Hidey-hole:

I sometimes hide goods in a coded locker in the Port district. To an unassuming passerby it's simply one more storage box for shipping heading out of the port.

Family:

Most of my family is in the city, but I still have relatives living on smegulon super-vessels/generation ships. Most either never attempted the readjustment or couldn't handle it and went back. Family suspect my work, but don't say much about it. Even the augments are a sore topic.

Séadna Séadna, TheophilusCarter TheophilusCarter, Smith Smith, Voros Voros, Fenris-77 Fenris-77, Silverlion Silverlion -

For the hideout, how about this:

You've rented a loft above Morty's, owned by the eponymous Morty, a smeg who has also done service as an advisor in the secession wars. He doesn't want to know too much about what you do. The loft was a machine shop and offices at one point, so it's sound proofed and well ventilated. It opens onto a balcony that allows egress via a fire escape and enough room to sit outside and sip coffee and Loch Lomond[1]. the fire exit comes out in the alley behind the garage; you can pull down the ladder and get in from the back. There is a cargo lift that goes between the ground floor, the second floor storage rooms and offices and the loft. It's large enough to get a motorbike into.

There is also an apartment in the loft, with room for someone to live and a guest or two to doss down. Some couches and a futon in the main space also allow for folks to sleep and live-in for short periods.

The second story landing of the fire escape is close enough to step onto a pile of junk in the neighbouring Rock's Scrapyard. Rock is another Smeg, much older and apparently related to Morty. Although mostly concealed by the junk, you can step onto the top of a old, scrapped cargo pod. There is a hatch on top that allows access to the interior of the pod. At one point it had obviously been used as an illicit gambling den and has been modified with ventilation.

Although it's not luxury you can stash stuff there, sleep, and use it as a workshop. You've run power in there from next door, upstream of the meter.

Hideout.png

1 - Loch Lomond is a popular local synth whiskey. You recall reading somewhere that it's not actually based on scotch but some other Terran whisky called Jack Daniels. Like the original, it's smooth and inoffensive, but a tad lacking in nuance. A more unkind reviewer might characterise it as bland. However, it's cheap, 40% ABV, and does the job. Somebody once described it as a chip-tune version of JD, whatever that is.

Last edited:
Looks dreamy. My only problem is calling something that's chip-tuned JD by a name that implies something far finer. :smile: Loch Lomond suggests to me something in a lowland scotch, mellow and delicate, maybe something like Bladnoch. I've decided that Yoster is a Whiskey man, so he probably turns up his nose at that stuff. The real trick is where to hide the good stuff...

Looks dreamy. My only problem is calling something that's chip-tuned JD by a name that implies something far finer. :smile: Loch Lomond suggests to me something in a lowland scotch, mellow and delicate, maybe something like Bladnoch. I've decided that Yoster is a Whiskey man, so he probably turns up his nose at that stuff. The real trick is where to hide the good stuff...
Terran Whiskey is quite pricey due to supply issues - over the past 700 years or so sea level on Terra has risen by about 30m and the planet is in an advanced state of ecopocalypse. There are some distilleries still operating but Whiskey is one of those rare Terran commodities that goes for vastly inflated prices. In the course of your adventures you once managed to get hold of a crate of Eradour, a Terran scotch - of which you still have a few bottles left.

There are locally produced faux-scotches, notably Torasun, which are passably good but appreciably more expensive than Loch Lomond. Karres is another world on the main trade route that produces Whiskey in quantity and several Karresish whiskies are pretty good - many consider them to be the best producers in the Neutral Zone.

Terran Whiskey is quite pricey due to supply issues - over the past 700 years or so sea level on Terra has risen by about 30m and the planet is in an advanced state of ecopocalypse. There are some distilleries still operating but Whiskey is one of those rare Terran commodities that goes for vastly inflated prices. In the course of your adventures you once managed to get hold of a crate of Eradour, a Terran scotch - of which you still have a few bottles left.

There are locally produced faux-scotches, notably Torasun, which are passably good but appreciably more expensive than Loch Lomond. Karres is another world on the main trade route that produces Whiskey in quantity and several Karresish whiskies are pretty good - many consider them to be the best producers in the Neutral Zone.
Sweet. Yoster's friend Scully keeps his ear to the ground for whispers of 'available' Terran Whiskey. I wouldn't put it quite at the level of vice, but it's getting there for both of them. Yoster would certainly pull a job specifically to get at a particularly good bottle. Those bottles of Eradour are locked up tighter than my explosives too. Very much a pain of death thing. :grin: I think there's probably a half full bottle of Torasun somewhere in the clubhouse too, along with some tulip shaped glasses and some distilled water. The first person that says ice gets one up the side of the head.

Sweet. Yoster's friend Scully keeps his ear to the ground for whispers of 'available' Terran Whiskey. I wouldn't put it quite at the level of vice, but it's getting there for both of them. Yoster would certainly pull a job specifically to get at a particularly good bottle. Those bottles of Eradour are locked up tighter than my explosives too. Very much a pain of death thing. :grin: I think there's probably a half full bottle of Torasun somewhere in the clubhouse too, along with some tulip shaped glasses and some distilled water. The first person that says ice gets one up the side of the head.
You can buy Terran Whiskey from upmarket grog shops. It's not all that rare; you know of at least one place in Cixin and another in Sirtis that usually has Terran scotch in stock. It is quite pricey, however - scoring that crate of Eradour was a bit of a coup. The street price of a bottle would get you a couple of very debauched nights on the town. A lot of folks say the Karresish stuff is just as good and about a tenth of the price. But that's just their opinion.

Liberated Whiskey does turn up on the streets from time to time, and most petty crims are really too plebby to appreciate it, so occasionally you and Scully take advantage of market conditions to score a nice dram or two at a good price. In the right circles it makes a good bribe, too.

Last edited:
Voros Voros, Silverlion Silverlion - I don't think we've got your background questions yet. See:

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back