Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Vladar

Well-Known Pubber
Reaction score
ItDR is a lightweight fantasy-themed role-playing ruleset designed for a streamlined gameplay. Gather your friends, grab some dice, and dive into the world of sword and sorcery adventures of your own creation!

Fresh v2.2 is just released: grab it for free at its home page or at itch.io.

In this book you will find:
  • Easy to learn rules, core ones fit on a one-page spread
  • Quick character generation and feature-based levelling
  • Fast combat thanks to the absence of to-hit rolls
  • Basic domain rules for upper-level games
  • A magic system with easy-to-remember spell effects
  • Simple game mechanics that allow to minimize session preparation time
  • A guide for converting monsters from other systems
  • A collection of additional and alternative rules to mix and match for the perfect gaming experience
  • Random inspiration tables to use for preparation or even during sessions
  • A small bestiary with different monsters and wild animals
GUvXGYe.jpg

HI Vladar.

Am I correct in my interpretation that the "absence of to-hit rolls" means simply that everyone always hits? That is, when you attack you just roll damage?

HI Vladar.

Am I correct in my interpretation that the "absence of to-hit rolls" means simply that everyone always hits? That is, when you attack you just roll damage?

Exactly. Really speeds up combat and ups the stakes.

"Roll your weapon’s Damage die, or for both weapons if wielding two, along with any bonus Damage dice you have. The highest single roll is identified, and the attack causes this much damage."

The ItDR Questionnaire was running for about two months, and I think it is time to collect the results.

Thanks to everyone who took part in completing the questionnaire. Your input is very important and will certainly help with the further development of the game!

A new v2.3 release for a new year. The highlights of this version is a new Feature — Gunslinger, and improvements to the following: Berserker Feature, core rules, domains, firearms, magic, as well as a new Random Reaction rule. For the full list of additions and improvements, see the changelog.

Additionally, there is a short Q&A compilation of the questions that I've received over the year and during the Questionnaire.

Download ItDR v2.3 on its home page or at itch.io.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back