IP's that ought to have their own RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Hey Dumarest, how's about a Jack Arnold RPG: Rolepaying in the Fantastic Worlds of Jack Arnold.

It should primarily focus on Arnold's scifi monster flicks. Obscure supplements could cover his - less fantastic - western, noir and other films.

Hey Dumarest, how's about a Jack Arnold RPG: Rolepaying in the Fantastic Worlds of Jack Arnold.

It should primarily focus on Arnold's scifi monster flicks. Obscure supplements could cover his - less fantastic - western, noir and other films.
Give me some time to find the right images and it's a deal. :thumbsup:

Give me some time to find the right images and it's a deal. :thumbsup:
I'm really not familiar with the western, noir and other stuff, but man I love those scifi classics he did. Be sure to include the less well-known Monster on the Campus and the sequels to Creature of the Black Lagoon!

giphy.gif

I'm really not familiar with the western, noir and other stuff, but man I love those scifi classics he did. Be sure to include the less well-known Monster on the Campus and the sequels to Creature of the Black Lagoon!

giphy.gif
The main game will reflect his science fiction œuvre. The others can be supplements to the main game.

Meanwhile, just in time for summer:
20190609_163917-1.jpg

The main game will reflect his science fiction œuvre. The others can be supplements to the main game.

There’s an RPG called Beach Patrol that looks like it does the trick.

There’s an RPG called Beach Patrol that looks like it does the trick.

I want to play that...but is it any good? Once again, the drivethrurpg blurb gives me no way to assess it and there aren't even the useless preview pages that just show the table of contents. Anybody out there have this game?
Zac-Efron-in-talks-to-star-in.gif

There was supposed to be a Lamentations of the Flame Princess Al Amarja supplement last year, but I'm not sure what happened to it.
Time does fly by. I'd forgotten that was announced all the way back in 2017.

One for another cheesy '90s syndicated action-adventure series...I'd make it fully compatible with the Baywatch game. And in this one we give you stats for playing Fabio!
20190609_175806.jpg

Don't forget a supplement for Baywatch Nights - a (real!) short-lived series in which the Baywatch characters formed a detective agency because lifeguards don't get work during the winter months.

I forgot how bad TV was in the 80s and 90s.

Thank the Gods for MTV

That one actually exists:devil:!

P.S.: Yeah, I had Beach Patrol in mind.

I like to think all of these syndicated TV series RPGs would be mutually compatible and could take place in the same expansive setting.
View attachment 9852
Of course they do, who would claim otherwise when HollywoodLand is the obvious dimension for that:grin:?

That's basically all of my games.

...and apparently it has a "SLO-MO MODE".
:grin:

I'm sensing a need for an RPG that covers the 90's UPN network (Kung Fu: The Legend Continues etc.)
Well...for those, it should be a PbtA hack. They seldom seemed like having much of a setting, anyway:tongue:.

lol, way before my time. It looks like three Voltrons teaming up.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back