IP's that ought to have their own RPGs

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Sarah Connor levels up. :tongue:

Is that Linda Hamilton back again? Wow, I am way out of the loop on that series. I liked the tv show, but skipped all the films after T2, they'd already stretched the premise pretty thin at that point.

Is that Linda Hamilton back again? Wow, I am way out of the loop on that series. I liked the tv show, but skipped all the films after T2, they'd already stretched the premise pretty thin at that point.
The original told you the whole story in a well-constructed, closed loop. Sequels can only ruin the construction of the original loop or just fill in details of a story you already know.

4d4f25515f030c88cb37a68c6b152ef5934f646e7bc90790ceb76848d4be4076.jpg

Is that Pauly Shore? Poor Carrot Top...he's not mugging for the camera here.

Yes, the two apexes of what I consider the most annoying people on the planet without broaching into any moral/ethic issues.

I like her about 100% more after seeing that she has a sense of humor. Never would have guessed. And isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Like the comedian said: nothing in that song is actually ironic, which of course....

Sean Connery and his toupee really had a hard time getting cast after he stopped doing Bond movies.

My impression is he had either a generally bad attitude, drinking problem or combination of both that hurt his career. Plus typecasting but then he did go to the Bond well himself many times.

I think his best performances are in Lumet’s The Hill and Schepisi/Le Carre’s The Russia House.

His résumé contradicts that assertion pretty pointedly:

That list reminds me that Lumet’s The Offence and the flawed by interesting Richard Lester film Robin and Marian are also quite good. Lumet seems to have recognized that Connery was quite good at playing darker, sadistic characters.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back