Issues with the forum

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Giganotosaurus

I'm a traveler of both time and space
Reaction score
Clearly, @
Séadna
Séadna needs to be baned
Is that where Bane shows up at his house and breaks his spine?

Tulpa Girl

"Hello, motherf*ckers!"
Reaction score
My copy has dried cat vomit from my long deceased cat. That's an odd thing to curse a person with.
So was it just in our neck of the woods where any and all copies of UA purchased inevitably cracked and fell apart due to shitty binding?

Nobby-W

No, I have not got an onlyfans site.
Reaction score
Clearly, Séadna Séadna needs to be baned for having the audacity to not be in easy kidnapping range of me. I think we can all agree that this is fair and just.

That said, because I am magnanimous, I would personally continue to support his Paetron account, as long as he keeps e-mailing me various accounts of hawt, steamy forumposter-on-forumposter action.
Clearly he needs to follow my example and start an onlyfans accI mean not start an onlyfans account.

Last edited:

Lofgeornost

Vulpine Again!
Reaction score
The mods have lowered Lofgeornost Lofgeornost into their lowest ban pit to turn him into the Pub's Bane*. A thoughtful intellectual Forged in the Dark™. I await his swift justice.

*Suave Caribbean Bane, not mumbly Tom Hardy Bane.

Well, I guess I had it coming... 'When the evil are confounded and condemned to fires of woe' and all that.
But this means a new avatar! What diabolic representation best shows my new status:

The devil in a Dante ms. c. 1350?
Devil_Dante_f48r_700.jpg

The Servitus Diaboli in an engraving of Egbert van Panderen, c. 1615?
ServitusDiaboli_c1615_700.jpg

Lofgeornost

Vulpine Again!
Reaction score
Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com