itch.io Bundles Thread

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score

Tulpa Girl

"Hello, motherf*ckers!"
Reaction score
How's the stuff in it? Itch.io has a lot of very indie creators who can target some pretty narrow niches. What percentage would you guess have wider traditional fantasy appeal?
I haven't actually picked it up yet. Just skimming through the descriptions for the various products, while there's more than an a few ultra-niche and high concept stuff, there's also a Cthulhu Dark scenario, some hexcrawl stuff (Beyond The Borderlands, and also some Bronze Age hexkit stuff), a bestiary based on the art of Hieronymos Bosch, Pacts & Blades (which is described as minimalist Moorcockian fantasy), a couple of 5e related things, a bunch of backgrounds for Troika, and a couple of OSR one-page dungeons.

I figure that for $10 I'll probably find something that I can uae and/or at least find interesting.

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
I haven't actually picked it up yet. Just skimming through the descriptions for the various products, while there's more than an a few ultra-niche and high concept stuff, there's also a Cthulhu Dark scenario, some hexcrawl stuff (Beyond The Borderlands, and also some Bronze Age hexkit stuff), a bestiary based on the art of Hieronymos Bosch, Pacts & Blades (which is described as minimalist Moorcockian fantasy), a couple of 5e related things, a bunch of backgrounds for Troika, and a couple of OSR one-page dungeons.

I figure that for $10 I'll probably find something that I can uae and/or at least find interesting.
Yeah I saw a link from it at rpg.net but I haven't pulled the trigger because I am not too familiar with some of the products.

chuckdee

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I picked it up just because of what its for- even kicked in extra because of that. I think I've found some good stuff in there, but haven't had a chance to look deeper. And again, this is for Bundle of Holding. It seems we'd have a general thread for this kind of stuff.

Voros

Doomed Investigator
Reaction score
Yeah I saw a link from it at rpg.net but I haven't pulled the trigger because I am not too familiar with some of the products.

I'm familiar with a number of these designers and have a number of these releases: they mostly fall on the OSR side, loads of useful pamphlet dungeons, an excellent sandbox zine, a sweet Bronze Age Hexkit pack, Pacts and Blades is an OSR ruleset, etc.

Even though I had a number of these I bought it to help the cauae and there was still enough new content here to make it worthwhile to me.

Last edited:

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
I'm familiar with a number of these designers and have a number of these releases: they mostly fall on the OSR side, loads of useful pamphlet dungeons, an excellent sandbox zine, a sweet Bronze Age Hexkit pack, Pacts and Blades is an OSR ruleset, etc.

Even though I had a number of these I bought it to help the cauae and there was still enough new content here to make it worthwhile to me.

But as mentioned since this isn't really BoH related probably better located on the itch.io thread.
Thanks that's helpful

Bunch

E-Rocker is a goose.
Reaction score
I picked it up.
Several of the items are Moorcock influenced including a rules light RPG.
Several old school/5e modules.
A Babylonian inspired tileset for HexKit which anyone who bought the itch.io Racial Justice bundle last year has.

Other stuff to.

Cthulhu Mythos - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com