Jungle Adventure Inspiration

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

E-Rocker

Not a goose
Reaction score
The next chapter of my Savage Worlds campaign will involve sending the team through the published adventure The Eye of Kilquato, which takes place in a South American jungle. Although, in usual "E-Rocker uses a published adventure" fashion, it will most likely end up being something very loosely based on The Eye of Kilquato. So I am seeking inspirational material for jungle adventures for when my players inevitably steer away from the published adventure.

Movies, TV shows, books, comics, etc. are all welcome. What do you suggest?

The Lost City of Z is an amazing film, all about one man's efforts to discover evidence of the Mayan and other meso-american civilisations during the late Victorian era.

I found this pretty good - its aimed at FASERIP (of course) but has a lot of comic book pages and the sort of crazy stuff I love - it's from the 40s and 50s, but it would easily slot into the 20s and 30s.

I found this pretty good - its aimed at FASERIP (of course) but has a lot of comic book pages and the sort of crazy stuff I love - it's from the 40s and 50s, but it would easily slot into the 20s and 30s.
I really liked that supplement! It has loads of stuff for idea mining if you want a good jungle adventure or campaign. So far I have to say I'm liking everything he's released.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back