Just cool pics

Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com
Looks like a Barrett fifty cal freaking sniper rifle. Lol.

Looks like a Barrett fifty cal freaking sniper rifle. Lol.
It is. The mount looks like one for fitting it on a vehicle or helicopter.

Fun fact: Apparently they're illegal in California, so Barrett refused to sell any to any California based Law Enforcement Authorities.

Aww! Babies first war crime! Precious memories!
It’s only a war crime if you lose the war.

Of course, after I established the glorious rogue-nation state of Dulakistan i sold all my child soldiers to the Kingdom of Qwain. Fellow worked out if you put child slaves to work in a salt mine, their tears would renew the salt they harvested, allowing an infinite supply of salt.

Ingenious, really.

It’s only a war crime if you lose the war.

Of course, after I established the glorious rogue-nation state of Dulakistan i sold all my child soldiers to the Kingdom of Qwain. Fellow worked out if you put child slaves to work in a salt mine, their tears would renew the salt they harvested, allowing an infinite supply of salt.

Ingenious, really.
Still seems like a flow rate thing. I mean the tears are only going to leave so much salt and if they aren't pulling at least 10x that in salt each day the overseers need to really step it up.

Still seems like a flow rate thing. I mean the tears are only going to leave so much salt and if they aren't pulling at least 10x that in salt each day the overseers need to really step it up.

I’ve never asked Qwain about his trade secret of how the salt replenishment work. I felt it would be too personal a question, like how he manages such amazing sideburns.

The same miner's cottage in its heyday.

open-uri20160107-21163-1vrzhjp-ddeacc3d-1505928033.jpg

Looked like Little Miss Baldwin to me..
"But they said 'Cold Iron'!"

...I'll get my coat.

I’ve seen a number of pictures of isolated homes in the last two years, and I keep wondering about plumbing (and water supply in general) as well as the initial transport of supplies to build the homes.

The lighthouse in question was built in 1939 (pre-helicopters), so workers had to scale the cliff side to get to the top. I'm guessing that once they got to the top they probably set up some sort of motorized pulley system to bring up the raw materials needed to build the structure in question.

I’ve seen a number of pictures of isolated homes in the last two years, and I keep wondering about plumbing (and water supply in general) as well as the initial transport of supplies to build the homes.
Can you imagine living there, just getting back from the store and realizing you forgot something.

Can you imagine living there, just getting back from the store and realizing you forgot something.
After I posted I went on a search got more info on such isolated houses. I found an article on a woman who lives in an isolated house, and is the third or fourth generation of her family to live there. She noted when her family first raised the house no one had a car, and her ancestors only made the trip to the nearest town once a year.

I imagine they triple-checked their shopping list when they went.

After I posted I went on a search got more info on such isolated houses. I found an article on a woman who lives in an isolated house, and is the third or fourth generation of her family to live there. She noted when her family first raised the house no one had a car, and her ancestors only made the trip to the nearest town once a year.

I imagine they triple-checked their shopping list when they went.
In the San Juan islands north of Seattle and south of some other small municipality, there are islands with people on them only accessible by boat. Sometimes you see the odd person who insists on rowing to the next island to go to the store. You sure hope they have their lists double and triple checked before leaving.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back