Best Selling RPGs - Available Now @ DriveThruRPG.com

TristramEvans

The Right Hand of Doom
Administrator
Reaction score
46645189565_e88c32a149_o.jpg

48011456536_c37df9883c_o.jpg

48011456181_d418905273_o.jpg

Haven't got a picture, but I was watching a NOVA documentary last night on cats and one of the expert talking heads claimed 'humans didn't domesticate cats. Cats domesticated themselves." I thought 'baloney--cats domesticated us.'

The show also claimed that the ancient Egyptians selectively bred for 'ginger' (orange) cats because their fur suggested the desert and that modern cats with that coloration likely would not exist--at least in any numbers--if not for the Egyptians' preferences. Intriguing, if true.

There was some Rogue-Like I played years back and these bastards would swarm your character everytime, never doing any damage but always dodging attacks and blocking your path.
One I'd never heard of - Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

Fun fact - my online nick is actually named after a Nethack character that I ascended in 1990 (the one and only) on Nethack 2.2.

:quiet: Needs more motivational messaging attached. :grin:

I'll have to admit that being surrounded by all those raccoons would scare the bejesus out of me. They're 'nobody's babies' as someone I used to know would say.

Yeah, there's a family that patrols the alleys behind where I live right now after dark. They're pretty vicious.

Yeah, there's a family that patrols the alleys behind where I live right now after dark. They're pretty vicious.

We used to fight a war to keep them out of our garbage cans, when we rented a place that had outside garbage cans. Ultimately we just had to give up and store the trash indoors until pick-up day. Bungee cords, locking lids on cans, lights that came on when the critters attacked the cans--all proved useless. I think they liked the lights, because it made it easier to pick through the garbage.

We used to fight a war to keep them out of our garbage cans, when we rented a place that had outside garbage cans. Ultimately we just had to give up and store the trash indoors until pick-up day. Bungee cords, locking lids on cans, lights that came on when the critters attacked the cans--all proved useless. I think they liked the lights, because it made it easier to pick through the garbage.

I put out food beside the trash cans, stale loafs of bread and the like. Theres also a family of skunks that come by, and there are some coyotes in the area as well. They seem to not bother the trash cans if stuff is available with less effort.

Banner: The best cosmic horror & Cthulhu Mythos @ DriveThruRPG.com
Back